Good quality for the price! If you want the best quality that mix very easy you have to pay more.

Posted by Reviewer3174354 on Mar 10, 2015

I take this by the tablespoon.

Posted by mozzer on Jun 23, 2015

I put a tablespoon of glutamine mixed with some organic spirulina. I find that this combo cuts down my appetite and makes me less likely to eat impulsively. I also put some in a shake after a workout. I noticed a better mood, too.

glutamina

Posted by Reviewer2686856 on Jul 20, 2012

otimo produto

Best Value and Quality

Posted by Reviewer2662034 on Jul 30, 2010

Easy to use in smoothies and drinks-helps digestive system and repair of muscle! Highly recommend!

CLEANER

Posted by Reviewer2677329 on Oct 21, 2010

Great for colon cleansing problems.

Heavy workouts deserve L-Glutamine, and this is a good brand.

Posted by Reviewer1096743 on Jun 14, 2009

Mix this with a B-6 PAK combo, and you are ready to work out again sooner. Good stuff. 5 stars.

L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1369414 on Sep 09, 2010

My husband using this product and thinks it is wonderful, he uses it at the instruction of his Naturalpath Dr.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Apr 16, 2010

This actually tastes sweet and is a great way to start the day. It is soothing to the stomach and mixes well with the other amino acids I'm using to recover from surgery and a broken bone -lysine, arginine.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1437151 on Jun 15, 2010

I've used glutamine for years and find Jarrow's L-glutamine to be a great product at a great price. I can't say I "feel" it doing anything, but it came highly recommended from my nutritionist, so I'll keep using it.

my daughter says its good.

Posted by Reviewer1518159 on Jun 01, 2009

my daughter says this LGLUTAMINE is working well for her,and now she as re-ordered.