Glutamine has helped my husband.

Posted by Reviewer2390874 on Sep 02, 2009

My husband used to suffer from a lot of heartburn, but the Glutamine, that he takes every morning, seems to have helped him a lot. Thank you!

l-glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2695720 on Jan 07, 2011

Wonderful amino acid for leaky gut. helps with Candida issues to keep it in tack. helps to keep your mind sharp builds muscle

Good but too big

Posted by 4881032873739915401 on Jun 18, 2013

It's indeed a good product from a fine brand. The only problem it's it size. I bought thinking about using it for a year, but my nutritionist informed me later that Glutamin has a extreme quick expiring, about 3 months or so. Because this, if you use about 10g a day, I recommend to buy a small size package, about 300miligrams

Great for your gut

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Apr 10, 2010

If you're stomach/gut needs help with healing (for whatever reason) try this 2x a day. Jarrow have the best price so far. Helped me for reflux damage.

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 11, 2011

I only started using this particular product which is why I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars as time will tell what it does for me. But it dissolves easily and doesn't have a strong taste which means you can use this easily in your smoothies or recovery drinks for sport purposes or you can mix it in water or lemon juice for the digestive purposes. I use it for both.

Recovery from vigorous exercise.

Posted by Reviewer1060998 on Jul 31, 2008

I have used 1-2 teaspoons of this before and after heavy weight and stair climber workouts. It does reduce soreness and improve muscle recovery. See how is works for you!

Helps heal my stomach

Posted by 5471926609410570203 on Nov 13, 2012

Been using for gastritis and it seems to be helping.

Good value for the money

Posted by 5309005162162420230 on Jul 09, 2013

This is my second purchase of Jarrow's L-Glutamine. As with last time, I'm pleased with it. It generally dissolves well (sometimes a few lumps), and I don't get any weird digestion after-effects. Plus it seems to do what it claims, which is helping my muscles recover. Overall, it's a good product for the money.

L-Glutamine

Posted by 4672972325044954896 on Mar 31, 2014

I use this product when I am on a low carb diet to support my immune system and to prevent muscle tissue breakdown. Sometime I am prone to developing mind flue like symptoms when I am on a low carb diet and exercising extensively. I find that this product helps me to preserve my amount of muscle and support my general health during times of physical stress and increased activity.

Good for post work out

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 26, 2013

Have this as part of my post-workout intake, is nice, no flavour or after taste

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »