お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 35.3 oz (1000 g) Powder

Reviews 5-star

support with IBS

Posted by Reviewer2765282 on Aug 03, 2010

I have been taking this in water, on an empty stomach, first thing in the AM, for several months. It made an immediate and notable difference with my IBS, when probiotics didn't help as expected. I also believe that it may be of particular help with maintaining smooth muscle tissue, as I am a vegetarian, and don't enjoy eating lots of protein.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 1000g, 1 kilo

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jun 18, 2008

Great product. I use it not only for muscles but for healing the small intestine, as I had a severe yeast overgrowth that damaged my small intestine

Wonderful for Healing Gut, Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Jul 25, 2012

I purchased this to help heal my gut as I was working with my doctor to get rid of an H Pylori infection. Now that infection is gone and we're working on getting rid of other infections and healing leaky gut. I'm taking a lot of this every day (between meals on an empty stomach is best.) He suggested I take 6 to 8 tablespoons daily as it is used on contact by the gut as needed. I have to take a lot in order to get some down to the lower intestines too! I ordered this larger size this last time. Great product, great price! It is also nice that the scoop is at the top of the bucket. The size of the container is a little inconvenient so I reused the smaller container to keep on my counter. You can't miss with this product.

preventing neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer2863771 on Nov 18, 2007

This is essential for preventing neuropathy during chemotherapy. It works!

Likely to become indispensable

Posted by Reviewer1770292 on Nov 02, 2009

It seems that more people are becoming aware of the importance of glutamine in gut repair and control of cravings in food intolerance situations. I have been finding the powder to be a great way to take in larger quantities of glutamine (can mix with coconut oil, protein powder, etc, to make energy nuggets).