Helps heal my stomach

Posted by 5471926609410570203 on Nov 13, 2012

Been using for gastritis and it seems to be helping.

Good value for the money

Posted by 5309005162162420230 on Jul 09, 2013

This is my second purchase of Jarrow's L-Glutamine. As with last time, I'm pleased with it. It generally dissolves well (sometimes a few lumps), and I don't get any weird digestion after-effects. Plus it seems to do what it claims, which is helping my muscles recover. Overall, it's a good product for the money.

L-Glutamine

Posted by 4672972325044954896 on Mar 31, 2014

I use this product when I am on a low carb diet to support my immune system and to prevent muscle tissue breakdown. Sometime I am prone to developing mind flue like symptoms when I am on a low carb diet and exercising extensively. I find that this product helps me to preserve my amount of muscle and support my general health during times of physical stress and increased activity.

Works AWESOME

Posted by 4758101968490249862 on Jun 07, 2016

This is the best maker of this product. I have tried a few different but none work as well as this version. I use it to help with IBS-D and it works amazing.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 01, 2012

Good for muscles, the gut, and brain.

Seems like good product

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on Aug 30, 2008

I take it time from time for healing leaky gut. I haven't noticed great improvement but I am sure it needs to be taking for long time. It seems like good quality product and it is really easy to take with water. It doesn't taste bad.

Great for many ailments

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Apr 21, 2010

I take for acid reflux and a number of other conditions; great product.

Best Deal on Glutamine

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Oct 02, 2015

Not much else to say than: Most glutamine for the money, high quality. Glutamine should be a stable ingredient in everyone's arsenal of supplements. Use it alone or stack it with your BCAA's. Highly recommended.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2743864 on Aug 20, 2012

Very good product good for intestine and immune system, besides avoid you loss muscle on the training!

Soothes stomach irritation, helps speed up healing

Posted by JourneyThruWellness on Sep 30, 2015

This is great value for money. I always keep glutamine on hand because I find it soothes my digestive system if I have indigestion, bloating or reflux. It dissolves easily, tastes kind of sweet. Just one teaspoon is sufficient to ease indigestion symptoms.