Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 35.3 oz (1000 g) Powder

Wish I had tried Glutamine years ago.

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 31, 2011

Chronic soft tissue injury cleared up at least for a while when I started this. I've also had improvement in digestion. Dissolves well, tastes fine, easy to work into your program. Jarrow supplements have been excellent for me. ///Too expensive.

L-Glutamine

Posted by 4672972325044954896 on Mar 31, 2014

I use this product when I am on a low carb diet to support my immune system and to prevent muscle tissue breakdown. Sometime I am prone to developing mind flue like symptoms when I am on a low carb diet and exercising extensively. I find that this product helps me to preserve my amount of muscle and support my general health during times of physical stress and increased activity.

Good but too big

Posted by 4881032873739915401 on Jun 18, 2013

It's indeed a good product from a fine brand. The only problem it's it size. I bought thinking about using it for a year, but my nutritionist informed me later that Glutamin has a extreme quick expiring, about 3 months or so. Because this, if you use about 10g a day, I recommend to buy a small size package, about 300miligrams

Good value for the money

Posted by 5309005162162420230 on Jul 09, 2013

This is my second purchase of Jarrow's L-Glutamine. As with last time, I'm pleased with it. It generally dissolves well (sometimes a few lumps), and I don't get any weird digestion after-effects. Plus it seems to do what it claims, which is helping my muscles recover. Overall, it's a good product for the money.

THE LITTLE SCOOP

Posted by Reviewer1971612 on Aug 06, 2010

PLEASE MAKE THE LITTLE SCOOP A BRIGHT COLOR LIKE RED OR GREEN OR ANY OTHER COLOR THAT WOULD MAKE IT EASIER TO SEE AGAINST THE WHITE POWDER. THE PRODUCT ITSELF WAS OK.