July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 35.3 oz (1000 g) Powder

Good but too big

Posted by 4881032873739915401 on Jun 18, 2013

It's indeed a good product from a fine brand. The only problem it's it size. I bought thinking about using it for a year, but my nutritionist informed me later that Glutamin has a extreme quick expiring, about 3 months or so. Because this, if you use about 10g a day, I recommend to buy a small size package, about 300miligrams

Good value for the money

Posted by 5309005162162420230 on Jul 09, 2013

This is my second purchase of Jarrow's L-Glutamine. As with last time, I'm pleased with it. It generally dissolves well (sometimes a few lumps), and I don't get any weird digestion after-effects. Plus it seems to do what it claims, which is helping my muscles recover. Overall, it's a good product for the money.

Jarrow L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1202789 on Sep 25, 2010

This mixes well with whatever you want to mix it with, even water. I've only been using it for a few weeks so I haven't noticed any difference yet, which is why I only gave it 4 stars. I'll come back and give it 5 stars if I notice decreased muscle soreness after my workouts! :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2917094 on Jan 23, 2012

Dissolves well, very fine powder. Doesn't have a bad taste. Good Value!

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 11, 2011

I only started using this particular product which is why I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars as time will tell what it does for me. But it dissolves easily and doesn't have a strong taste which means you can use this easily in your smoothies or recovery drinks for sport purposes or you can mix it in water or lemon juice for the digestive purposes. I use it for both.