Works for herpes

Posted by 4622020554456921221 on Mar 26, 2016

Like many people with oral herpes, I've been suffering its outbreaks always-when-you-least-expect-it, it was spoiling almost every holiday and all the important dates. Taking these, one daily, helps me avoid cold sores now, I'm very happy to have found this product. Half a year with no outbreaks now. Well, you can't get rid of herpes, but now at least i can control it.

Power to Inmune System

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Mar 19, 2016

Reduces the time of sickness,is fantastic to placating the active herpers virus ( L-lysine is one of the amino acids that can be used in complex with others like L-Methionene and L-Carnitine for clearing liver fats), and works still better in combination of Vitamine C. Good for gums, I have less bleeding since I take this pills. Less stress symptoms, fights against colds, good for vegetarian people. I love it, and I will purchase again, and again.

L-lysiini

Posted by 4829798725745819384 on Dec 04, 2014

Suoliston hyvinvointiin L-glutamiinin ja L-kysteiinin kanssa tehosi hyvin.Tilaan lisää.

L-lysine

Posted by 5339462769492882508 on Oct 26, 2014

practical

works for cold sore

Posted by 5268413123330055200 on Oct 23, 2014

i am taking this product as a prevention for cold sores and it really works, haven't had one for a few years now.

fast delivery

Posted by 5495577144632540450 on Oct 13, 2014

good

Nice for my cat

Posted by 5349028384323955947 on Aug 27, 2014

My cat has eye infection so often. This will help my cat strengthen the immune system

good choice

Posted by 5005400973687015734 on Apr 29, 2014

I like that this is a powder in a capsule, and not a hard tablet.

cat edible is good

Posted by 4884383912301279627 on Apr 29, 2014

edible is very confortable.

Hoping it will help with my dads shingles

Posted by Reviewer2213579 on Apr 07, 2014

I recently started purchasing it for my dad when he got a horrible case of the shingles across his ribs and around to his back. Never seen any thing like it before. To date he is doing a lot better. He says he is starting to feel good again. Along with the L-Lysine I've also purchased Elderberry and sublingual B-12 for his nerve ending pain. He is taking a combination of the three in high doses and it is helping.