• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Reviews | English

jarrow formulas l-tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2929751 on Aug 20, 2010

this is a great product!! I take one with 3mg Now Foods Melatonin and sleep soundly thru the night. I wake up feeling refreshed and clear....long, long history of insomia that runs in family.

Jarrow L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer3242491 on Nov 29, 2010

This Product is as good as Doctor,s Best product.

great

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Jan 08, 2011

great choice for a positive mood

Great item!!

Posted by Reviewer2025826 on Jan 29, 2011

I loved it!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Apr 12, 2011

Can't do without. Added this to my daily regime and notice within days that I was better able to handle stressful situations.

Jarrow L-Trytophan

Posted by Reviewer1374199 on May 13, 2011

Just read an article that said it was a myth that warm milk helps you sleep due to the tryptophan. Maybe it just doesn't have enough because 2 of these when I wake at 3-4am put me right back out.

More Relaxed

Posted by Reviewer1800343 on Aug 24, 2011

I take this product at night with 5-HTP and Melatonin. It works relatively quickly. I do feel more relaxed when I go to bed and even when I do wake up, I am able to get back to sleep. I do think I am feeling less agitated and panicky, but is more likely to do with the 5-HTP than the Melatonin or this product.

I love these

Posted by seancollins on Feb 24, 2012

They help me fall asleep. The raised levels of serotonin help reduce all sorts of my typical negative behaviors. I don't constantly crave snacks, my mood is generally positive, I don't have mood swings. I handle stress much better, but that might be because I take them in conjunction with the B-Right. But the snack cravings are a really great plus to having a good balance of serotonin.

even better sleep, improved mood

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

Was suggested to me by my health care practitioner. I took one at bedtime each night. Even though I don't have a problem sleeping, sleep felt even a little more restful, and good for mood - depression and anxiety. I used this and Source Naturals brand, both were good.

Good

Posted by 4612043189510715944 on Dec 02, 2013

good