friend loves it...I'm still trying it...

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Aug 03, 2011

My friend swears by this product for her energy levels. She's noticed a major change. She has suffered from depression for years. I'm still trying it out for my energy levels.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 10, 2012

Perks me up in the morning. Improves mood and energy.

Helpful for Concentration

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product to help my concentrate at work. I started with a low dose, 1 capsule per day and increased to 2 capsules per day on an empty stomach just after waking up. I could really tell the difference when I didn't take this product. I used the product for about 8 months and have since decided to take a break. I felt that perhaps the effectiveness was declining and I was also somewhat concerned about take an isolated amino acid supplement. I recommend this product for people dealing with dopamine deficiency and poor concentration.

Anxiety-Depression

Posted by Jovana on Nov 24, 2015

I take this to combine with 5-htp for anxiety. What i got is that i am not tired any more in the morning but i didnt get any boost of energy just tirednes is decreased for like 50-60 % at the morning ai am ok now , not great but OK after 3 weeks of taking. I recomend this for some little depresive periods but not for anxiety and bigger depression. ! And i rate this with 3 stars becayse it helps with tirednes and little with mood but nothing special ! And from 5-htp i dodnt get NOTHING ! its like i drink sugar pills ! Dont buy 5-htp it doesnt help at all. Beter take Tryptophan becayse i know its working.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Apr 03, 2008

Noticed a difference right away. Pharmaceutical grade best tyrosine I have found.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1509654 on Oct 12, 2008

Seems to work...will decide after 30 days.

Good product,

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Mar 16, 2010

Too bad it doesn't come in veggie caps :( But the effect is very noticeable unlike with other brands. Jarrow products are very good.

Yoga girl

Posted by Reviewer1355940 on Jul 31, 2008

I'm not sure about this yet, it doesn't seem to be as strong as a tablet I used to take so am thinking of opening the capsules.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Dec 10, 2012

I just stopped taking Adderall XR a week ago. I use this in the morning right when I wake up with juice like it says on the bottle. I take 1,500mg a day though due the withdrawal issues. I took it every other day at first to see if I it was really working or if I was imagining it. Thankfully it wasn't my imagination. My mental fog is very tolerable on the days I take this, that's pretty amazing after stopping my medication cold turkey.

Great

Posted by 4756545918426610127 on Jun 13, 2012

Will continue to buy this product

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »