Great

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Jun 23, 2010

I always feel awful in the morning, but 30 minutes after I take it, plus coffee, feels way better!

L-Tyrosine really helped my brain, Jarrow best I know of.

Posted by Reviewer1813299 on Jun 13, 2010

At the recommendation of a holisticly inclined physician, I started taking this product along with P-5-P to help my brain recover normal function after years of damage due to Lyme disease. Aggressive treatment had stopped the disease, and I had regained a great deal of function. But the brain takes a long time to heal, and I particularly had trouble with processing incoming sensory data and in initiating response. To my surprise, L-Tyrosine turned that around. I wasn't sure at first, as I started a couple of other things at the same time. But when I stopped for a week or so, I really noticed the difference. Started up again, and immediately noticed the difference. My mood improved as well. If you are dealing with brain issues due to Lyme disease, your needs may differ as this disease affects everyone somewhat differently, especially when it comes to the brain. But for me, this sure helped.

A good product, not to be mixed with other supplements

Posted by Reviewer3196168 on Mar 20, 2010

This product is very good quality, but I recommend not taking it in conjunction with other, similar supplements. When I combine it with the other supplements, I get a headache, but when I take it alone, it has the effect of an anti-depressant, without the side-effects of prescription medication.

Cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer2561534 on Mar 16, 2010

Great for a boost when needed.

Good product,

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Mar 16, 2010

Too bad it doesn't come in veggie caps :( But the effect is very noticeable unlike with other brands. Jarrow products are very good.

Great Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1777068 on Jan 25, 2010

I have used several brands of tyrosine and jarrows works as well or better than others.

L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1633358 on Jun 22, 2009

Used as a supplement to L-tryptophan and definitely increases its effect for helping with sleep.

Thyroid support

Posted by Reviewer2537278 on May 25, 2009

Over the last three months I have been taking one capsule in the morning and one before sleep and my latest blood workup show a nice improvement in my TSH numbers.

Love Jarrow Aminos

Posted by Reviewer2135469 on Jan 29, 2009

Jarrow consistently delivers excellent quality amino acids.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Jan 08, 2009

iHerb is superfast!! ..and L-Tyrosine does its job well - will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »