Great!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 10, 2012

Perks me up in the morning. Improves mood and energy.

Helpful for Concentration

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product to help my concentrate at work. I started with a low dose, 1 capsule per day and increased to 2 capsules per day on an empty stomach just after waking up. I could really tell the difference when I didn't take this product. I used the product for about 8 months and have since decided to take a break. I felt that perhaps the effectiveness was declining and I was also somewhat concerned about take an isolated amino acid supplement. I recommend this product for people dealing with dopamine deficiency and poor concentration.

Anxiety-Depression

Posted by Jovana on Nov 24, 2015

I take this to combine with 5-htp for anxiety. What i got is that i am not tired any more in the morning but i didnt get any boost of energy just tirednes is decreased for like 50-60 % at the morning ai am ok now , not great but OK after 3 weeks of taking. I recomend this for some little depresive periods but not for anxiety and bigger depression. ! And i rate this with 3 stars becayse it helps with tirednes and little with mood but nothing special ! And from 5-htp i dodnt get NOTHING ! its like i drink sugar pills ! Dont buy 5-htp it doesnt help at all. Beter take Tryptophan becayse i know its working.

hmm.

Posted by Reviewer2128988 on Jul 01, 2012

I got hypothyroidism ( Hashimoto ) and I am constanty tired and a bit disorientated. So I had to try this capsules and see it it would make any differense. But sadly they dident do anthing, Im just as tired and slow as always, it was like taking placebos and they are hard to get down becouse the gel capsules get stuck and wont go down. Wont buy them again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Apr 03, 2008

Noticed a difference right away. Pharmaceutical grade best tyrosine I have found.