July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Lactoferrin, 250 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

helps with food allergy

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Feb 18, 2007

This product keeps my daughter from breaking out in hives after eating peanuts, and completely eliminates my (her mom)allergic reactions to the foods that otherwise cause problems for me. There have been no side effects at all that I have been able to detect, and I am thrilled as I am eating a completely normal diet for the first time in 15 years.

It helps with my acne

Posted by Reviewer2434061 on Jun 23, 2011

the reason I'm giving it 4stars is because i have just started taking this particular brand 2 days ago, and i could see the inprovemnent on my skin. I am a lactoferrin believer. I stopped taking my previous supplemet as it was expensive, and my acne came back..and worse than before..i ordered from iherb( cheaper product, same content per cap) 3 weeks ago, via international mail, i only got it 2 days ago. I took 3caps on the first day, now im taking 2 caps daily..and yes, my face is less inflamed.even my aphthous ulcer is healing fast!.So after 1 month i will revisit my review, and i might give it 5- star instead

Worth Trying

Posted by Reviewer1910021 on Aug 14, 2011

I've been struggling with stomach problems for 3 years now. Finally had a diagnosis of SIBO. As soon as I started taking the lactoferrin (1g/day)I noticed an improvement. Can't say this brand is any better than the others, just less expensive. Worth a try.

Builds bone and fights acne

Posted by aqu882 on May 01, 2012

Read from the internet that lactoferrin increases bone mass and helps to reduce acne breakouts. Although I've not done any recent bone scans to verify the claim, I notice that my acne breakouts have reduced. Unfortunately, my sebum production has stayed the same but I've only consumed 2 capsules/day for slightly more than 2 months and will continue to monitor.

used for acne

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Feb 10, 2011

Used this for acne. It inhibits the growth of bacteria. Made an improvement and i think if pimples were mild then this may be all you needed. Added b5 to control oil production to this with great success

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »