New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Liver Optimizer, 90 Tablets

This product stops mouth ulcers and saved me from gallbladder surgery!

Posted by Reviewer2854158 on Mar 06, 2009

This product is outstanding! I had mouth ulcers for 10 years and couldn't figure out what was wrong. When my right side started hurting, I knew I had gallstones. I started taking this product at each meal, 3 times a day, and my mouth ulcers left, and my gallbladder is 100% better, because it is keeping the bile flowing properly, with the help of Chanca Piedra, (stonebreaker), for flushing gallstones. Wow!

Good formula

Posted by Reviewer3344149 on Mar 22, 2008

One of the best product to protect your liver from the multiple stress of today's life (alcohol, medecine,...). to rotate with Liver Detoxifier & Regenator from Now Foods.

Great for liver

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jun 18, 2008

Jarrow makes great products and this seems to be a great combination of ingredients. I can feel more activity in my liver/gallbladder area and have a general sense of well being. Will probably take long term.

awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2807130 on Aug 07, 2009

when used with TMG crystals is similiar to SAM-E but cheaper!Aids my digestion too.

Jarrow Formula Liver PF

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Apr 14, 2011

Some liver formulas seem to make me feel worse, and it's typically noticeable as soon as I start taking the supplement. I've been using this product for about three weeks, and have had no adverse reactions. I will continue to use this product.