Lo Han Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1640095 on Mar 05, 2008

I found this product to be exactly what I expected, meaning it was very satisfying. I had read about the health benefits of Lo Han in a medical journal and decided that I should replace my sugar intake with it. I have digestion problems with many sugars in that they don't break done very well in my system. This is not the case with Lo Han. Again, I am very satisfied.

NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Feb 07, 2008

THIS IS A GOOD TASTING, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR....IT HAS A BETTER TASTE THAN STEVIA. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.

Better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer1328028 on Jan 01, 2008

Finally a sweetner that is wonderfully sweet and is all natural. I really like this product and hope I will never have to go back to "artificial" sweetners. Truely satisfies my sweet tooth and a little bit goes a long way.

Jarrow Formulas, Lo Han Sweet Fruit juice Concentrate, 2.8 oz

Posted by Reviewer2427696 on Mar 06, 2008

Ordered this to put in my coffee. Scooper's cute, but kind of awkward. The herb is kind of bitter in the coffee, but it is a natural (be kind to animals) choice, so I'd probably buy it again--though it'd be easier in little packets.

Excellent sweetner alternative

Posted by Reviewer1997929 on Jun 09, 2009

This is the perfect alternative to sugar. It's delicious and all you need is a tiny scoop already inside of the bottle. At first I thought the size would be too small but a little goes a long ways. This is my favorite sweetner!

sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Mar 13, 2008

This is better than stevia.

No after taste

Posted by Reviewer3297219 on Dec 06, 2007

This is great stuff! I like it better that Stevia as a sweetener for beverages. It has no after taste and does not raise blood sugar level. A great way to cut sugar consumption without sacrificing taste.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 24, 2009

a little bit like brown sugar and no bitter after taste. Really good!

SWEET

Posted by Reviewer1839209 on May 15, 2009

great sweetner. wish it came in a bigger package!

lohan sweet

Posted by Reviewer1990367 on Oct 21, 2008

Excellent product! Tastes fantastic in tea and coffee. Low sugar, low carb and low fat - great taste. Excellent price, the lowest I've found anywhere on the web.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »