Less is better than more

Posted by MissMac on Jul 24, 2015

strong sweetener - use less. Enhances flavor in foods and drinks if used with a light touch - too much and the flavor is too strong, still tastes WAY better than an overdose of stevia!

Love this sweetener.

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Dec 26, 2011

I usually use Stevia but like to interchange between that and this one. It has a very pleasant flavor with absolutely no aftertaste!!

this is an excellent sweetener at a good price.

Posted by Reviewer2907118 on May 25, 2011

This is good for me because it doesn't raise my blood sugar.

No aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3346086 on May 06, 2011

Great alternative to other toxic artificial sweetners. No bad aftertaste, either.

Lo Han Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2429199 on Nov 18, 2010

I have been using Lo Han Sweet and it is much better than Stevia or any other natural sweetener I have found. It doesn not have aspertame and I can count on the taste. iHerb.com gets their products out quickly and I am very happy with their service.

Awesome!

Posted by Kaidamaz on Oct 17, 2010

Doesn't have that gross sweetner aftertaste so I'm sold on it :)

Never have stevia again!

Posted by Reviewer2074662 on Mar 24, 2010

Am trying hard to get rid of my sugar addiction which (as Dr. Joseph Mercola suggests) is as bad as a cocaine addiction (!) I can see that. In any event, I have tried many, many different stevia products, all of which have had an off-flavor to me. And then I heard about Lo Han. Well, this stuff is beyond incredible! It's a fine white powder, dissolves instantly, and has an incredibly sweet flavor (but not too intense.) Also reminds me a bit of a pure maple syrup flavor! Please try it if you want something plant(and I mean the ones that grow in nature!)-derived, and you really cannot take the taste of stevia.

Lo Han Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3109496 on Feb 14, 2010

Excellent Product, Reasonable Price, Fast Shipping. What else could anyone ask for. Highly Recommended !!!

Excellent sweetner alternative

Posted by Reviewer1997929 on Jun 09, 2009

This is the perfect alternative to sugar. It's delicious and all you need is a tiny scoop already inside of the bottle. At first I thought the size would be too small but a little goes a long ways. This is my favorite sweetner!

SWEET

Posted by Reviewer1839209 on May 15, 2009

great sweetner. wish it came in a bigger package!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »