Not a bad product.

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

My husband took this for Graves Eye Disease - but I switched to EyeAstin because it had everything that would help his condition in one pill instead of separate supplements. Lutein lubricated his dry eyes.

Just ordered, due shortly!

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Nov 13, 2015

The ophthalmologist remarked my eyes (retinas) are in great shape considering this body, with the help of resveratrol, is fending off the effects of CLL. However, he did mention some very minor signs of early cataract formation. Being proactive, will take asap. Am taking Vision Clarity's eye drops with n-acetyl carnosine for extra protection, and to help with glaucoma. There's no better supplement supplier than iHerb in terms of price/selection, along with excellent customer service IMHO. Best of health to you all.

good

Posted by 4897029072640636711 on Dec 23, 2014

small softgels is very easy to eat

I think this is a very ...

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Aug 03, 2014

I think this is a very good product but I wish it came in higher doses. My father had macula degeneration (that's back part of the eye where images are focused). My father had blue eyes and so do I and since macula degeneration happens mainly to blue eyed people and can be heriditary I am taking this as a preventitive measure.

good

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Jul 01, 2014

Although expected it to be more potent

Great eye health

Posted by 5153597096572130801 on Aug 13, 2013

My eyes feel and are responding with more strength.

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012

price ok for the quantity. yet my vision does not seem to benefit greatly. i do think it is a good buy.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Dec 12, 2011

Whenever I stop taking lutein supplement I notice deterioration of my sight and tiredness after long hours in front of the computer. While taking this one everything seems to be fine.

good

Posted by Reviewer2189650 on Sep 01, 2011

Essential for eye care

Posted by Reviewer2499580 on Mar 24, 2011

This product was ordered for my mother who has dry macular degeneration. She says it is improving her overal eye health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »