Lutein

Posted by Reviewer2449495 on Jul 31, 2008

I would prefer a higher dosage of this, but I will continue taking it in the highest mg. I can find. It was recommended to me by an opthamologist as, along with bilberry, a wonderful aid to better eyesight.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Dec 12, 2011

Whenever I stop taking lutein supplement I notice deterioration of my sight and tiredness after long hours in front of the computer. While taking this one everything seems to be fine.

Jarrow lutein

Posted by Reviewer2857826 on May 05, 2008

have used for 3 years for eye health. They seemm to be good to date

Just ordered, due shortly!

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Nov 13, 2015

The ophthalmologist remarked my eyes (retinas) are in great shape considering this body, with the help of resveratrol, is fending off the effects of CLL. However, he did mention some very minor signs of early cataract formation. Being proactive, will take asap. Am taking Vision Clarity's eye drops with n-acetyl carnosine for extra protection, and to help with glaucoma. There's no better supplement supplier than iHerb in terms of price/selection, along with excellent customer service IMHO. Best of health to you all.

Not a bad product.

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

My husband took this for Graves Eye Disease - but I switched to EyeAstin because it had everything that would help his condition in one pill instead of separate supplements. Lutein lubricated his dry eyes.

eye

Posted by 5040926555888480985 on Jul 01, 2016

Eye pain, better

Good product, consider adding it to your regimine

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on May 31, 2008

Eye health is important. There is good research indicating the ingredients in these Jarrow supplements are beneficial. As a clinician, I have not found evidence that indicates these can harm your eyes. So the real outcome will be when I am in my 80s and whether I need glasses.

Good

Posted by robingiles on Jun 20, 2008

Easy to swallow. Good value, I think. Much too soon to judge the health benefit.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer1571377 on Oct 17, 2007

I can't really tell. Haven't taken this long enough to make a determination.

Lutein

Posted by Reviewer3153416 on Jan 28, 2008

I have great faith in Lutein. The only thing about the Jarrow brand of Lutein is that they are a little difficult to swallow. This product is reasonably priced.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »