Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

Get another brand......

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Sep 18, 2011

I did not notice until after I had ordered it--it contains caramel color, recently found to be carcinogenic. I will shop for another brand. I think I am done with Jarrow after this, having had other issues with this company before.

MK-7 only hurt me

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 25, 2014

MK-7 only made my health worse. I now only get vitamin K1 from my diet. Vitamin K1 is safer and less toxic - that's what the government says. Your body already makes K2 in the amount that it chooses. MK-7 companies don't want you to know about the side effects and risks of having this in your blood for 72 hours. MK-7 can build up and cause toxicity. Don't trust everything Life Extension says about MK-7. Search around and you'll see what I mean. Irritability and worse. Don't be fooled by marketing hype and rat safety studies.

coughing problems

Posted by Reviewer2390387 on Feb 19, 2013

After reading rave views about mk 7,I ordered Jarrows.The delivery was prompt as usual. But after using it for just 2 days,I started having low grade cough.And it was not only happening to me but also With my son.I stopped taking it and cough resolved within no time.Jarrows must look into this problem.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013

Gave me a migraine. Perhaps the natto, as most fermented food gives me migraine.