MK7

Posted by Reviewer1325054 on Nov 05, 2009

Its difficult to find a good source of MK7. This remarkable vitamin helps to remove plaque from the arteries and assists bone building by taking calcium to the bone. My health has improved from taking this supplement along with nattokinase.

Seems to have helped blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2004190 on Jan 17, 2012

After about a month, Systolic dropped about 15 points.

Jar row Formulas, Mk-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Posted by 5239401191549593912 on Oct 24, 2013

I take this product in conjunction with taking Thorns Research Vitamin D, the two work well together and my vitamin D levels has improved dramatically as has my energy levels.

Cardio Vascular

Posted by Reviewer2475795 on Aug 25, 2009

A mix of cultures who have recognised there are suppliments that undoubtably play a roll in improved cardio vascular support. By taking a selection from different cultures around the world one can administer your own formula for good vascular health. The research and facts seem to support the following observations - From Japan and Korea a daily diet of Nattokinase (fermented soy)and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) helps distribute calcium to the bones and teeth stopping build up in the blood vessels, Red Rice yeast from China has a property like Lipex lowering cholestrol, CoQ10 is a supporting suppliment to assist with cell health when taking large doses of red rice yeast, Omega3 found in krill oil from New Zealand and Resveratrol from France all make up a balanced potion for good vascular health...just throw in a little exercise.

Asolution I hope

Posted by Reviewer1960983 on Jun 27, 2009

I have HHT (don't ask) I have little capillary nodules that come to the top of my skin. I have them in my nose/sinuses as well and I get nosebleeds every day. This, cayenne, vitamin C and Diosmin seem to help. Instead of 30+ min bleeds every day and nighttime bleeds all over my pillow, now it’s just a ‘drip bleed’ that I can wipe away with a Kleenex.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1710028 on Sep 18, 2011

have been taking this product mainly to improve cardio health. My energy has improved, but will take long term to see if it improves my hypertension.

Vit K2 Supplements

Posted by 5445819477989713877 on Oct 29, 2013

MD suggested taking this product. Husband has MDS and this is helpful. Has only been taking this bottle so it will be the next bottle that will let us know how well it works. Why has this vitamin been so hard to find?? Ordering online is great; right on time, no fuss, no driving miles! The research that has been done on K2 is very positive. EBG EBG

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Sep 30, 2013

My skin is definitely improving. I have rosacea on my face and back and this does help, along with Reviva Labs Vitamin K cream. I only take every other day, as I am sensitive to soy and this brand has a soy component.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1278744 on Jul 16, 2010

size easy to take, seems to be great product

the jury's out on this one

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Oct 07, 2011

I'm thinking it will take awhile to see any results. My sister is trying it and we're going to give it to my mom and dad. Will update! I trust the resource I heard about this from so I'm thinking it will be worthwhile for overall health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »