I think this product may have helped raised HDL.

Posted by Reviewer1549502 on Apr 12, 2013

Product may have helped raise HDL by about 8 points when taken daily.

Jarrow MK-7

Posted by Reviewer1836572 on May 28, 2012

A must addition to our D-3 intake. It is the most advanced Vitamin K available.

Asolution I hope

Posted by Reviewer1960983 on Jun 27, 2009

I have HHT (don't ask) I have little capillary nodules that come to the top of my skin. I have them in my nose/sinuses as well and I get nosebleeds every day. This, cayenne, vitamin C and Diosmin seem to help. Instead of 30+ min bleeds every day and nighttime bleeds all over my pillow, now it’s just a ‘drip bleed’ that I can wipe away with a Kleenex.

a little K goes a long way

Posted by 101010011 on Mar 07, 2009

one of these a day with some vitamin d3 and i have never felt better. good value too

MK-7

Posted by Reviewer2736476 on Mar 26, 2010

small sift gels- easy to swallow

Vit K2 Supplements

Posted by 5445819477989713877 on Oct 29, 2013

MD suggested taking this product. Husband has MDS and this is helpful. Has only been taking this bottle so it will be the next bottle that will let us know how well it works. Why has this vitamin been so hard to find?? Ordering online is great; right on time, no fuss, no driving miles! The research that has been done on K2 is very positive. EBG EBG

good product

Posted by Reviewer1710028 on Sep 18, 2011

have been taking this product mainly to improve cardio health. My energy has improved, but will take long term to see if it improves my hypertension.

coughing problems

Posted by Reviewer2390387 on Feb 19, 2013

After reading rave views about mk 7,I ordered Jarrows.The delivery was prompt as usual. But after using it for just 2 days,I started having low grade cough.And it was not only happening to me but also With my son.I stopped taking it and cough resolved within no time.Jarrows must look into this problem.

Blood vessel health

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Jan 22, 2008

Excellent product for maintaining blood vessel health. Combine this MK7 product with an MK4.

Warfarin

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 07, 2009

When on warfarin to thin the blood you will be advised not to take anything which helps the blood coagulate like vit-K,however i still find this product helps my tired varicous veins whilst affecting my I.N.R very little.