for value and effect, this is as far as we know the dog's bollocks

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Apr 12, 2009

My sole concern about this supplement is how much natto gets through in the pills. If you take vitamin D3 oil capsules (which you probably should), be smart and take vitamin K2/MK-7 as well. The longer-chain forms of the vitamin stay in the blood longer and have recently been found more effective in one or two applications, including against prostate cancer. If someone tells you the *real* way to get K2 is to eat lots of butter and cheese, smile and explain that good isn't always best. This is the best.

stronger bones to combat osteoporosis

Posted by Reviewer3047163 on Aug 19, 2010

after doing a lot of research on building stronger bones, I've decided to take this formula along with my calcium, magnesium,zinc, strontium, and vitamin D3.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2858286 on Dec 14, 2012

just got it

Great Supplement for Pregnant Women

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Feb 20, 2012

Excellent, bioavailable vit. K. Great product for pregnant and nursing women as this is imperative to bone development and we Americans are severely lacking for the most part in this nutrient. No complaints, easy to take on empty stomach.

supplement

Posted by 5198325904021471441 on Jul 17, 2014

Great for my teeth combined with vitamin D3

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Apr 17, 2014

Taking this in combination with vitamin D3 made my teeth feel glossier and harder than before, and reduced uncomfortable feelings from very hot and cold drinks, suggesting to me that it really works for mopping up calcium from where it does not belong and putting it back into teeth and bone. This one is a keeper for me. Strongly recommended.

Posted by 5760676059063218449 on Jan 05, 2015

I bought this product because I had read it is good for reucing aortic stenosis. I have been taking it for about a month now and my murmur is no longer audible.

Taking it on faith

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on May 05, 2016

I trust Jarrow, Life Extension and a few others, so this was an easy choice. I take this comprehensive K formula to compliment my D3 regime of 8,000 per day in drops. Vitamin K is said to keep calcium in the bones where it belongs instead of in the bloodstream where it can harden and calcify. I'm not a scientist, but I'm taking this on faith that we really do need it. I simply don't get sick any more (after 8 years on this program), and that's worth a lot to me. Jarrow prices are pretty good, too, especially if I can find things on sale.

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Sep 30, 2013

My skin is definitely improving. I have rosacea on my face and back and this does help, along with Reviva Labs Vitamin K cream. I only take every other day, as I am sensitive to soy and this brand has a soy component.

Jarrow MK-7

Posted by Sprinkles on Nov 20, 2010

THIS is the exact proper form of Vitamin K to get the most benefit from a vitamin K supplement. Wish it wasn't so pricey! Someone from Now Foods told me that they are coming out with an MK-7 product in the near future, so I am going to be watching for that.