for value and effect, this is as far as we know the dog's bollocks

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Apr 12, 2009

My sole concern about this supplement is how much natto gets through in the pills. If you take vitamin D3 oil capsules (which you probably should), be smart and take vitamin K2/MK-7 as well. The longer-chain forms of the vitamin stay in the blood longer and have recently been found more effective in one or two applications, including against prostate cancer. If someone tells you the *real* way to get K2 is to eat lots of butter and cheese, smile and explain that good isn't always best. This is the best.

Great Supplement for Pregnant Women

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Feb 20, 2012

Excellent, bioavailable vit. K. Great product for pregnant and nursing women as this is imperative to bone development and we Americans are severely lacking for the most part in this nutrient. No complaints, easy to take on empty stomach.

supplement

Posted by 5198325904021471441 on Jul 17, 2014

Great for my teeth combined with vitamin D3

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Apr 17, 2014

Taking this in combination with vitamin D3 made my teeth feel glossier and harder than before, and reduced uncomfortable feelings from very hot and cold drinks, suggesting to me that it really works for mopping up calcium from where it does not belong and putting it back into teeth and bone. This one is a keeper for me. Strongly recommended.

Posted by 5760676059063218449 on Jan 05, 2015

I bought this product because I had read it is good for reucing aortic stenosis. I have been taking it for about a month now and my murmur is no longer audible.

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Sep 30, 2013

My skin is definitely improving. I have rosacea on my face and back and this does help, along with Reviva Labs Vitamin K cream. I only take every other day, as I am sensitive to soy and this brand has a soy component.

Vit K2 Supplements

Posted by 5445819477989713877 on Oct 29, 2013

MD suggested taking this product. Husband has MDS and this is helpful. Has only been taking this bottle so it will be the next bottle that will let us know how well it works. Why has this vitamin been so hard to find?? Ordering online is great; right on time, no fuss, no driving miles! The research that has been done on K2 is very positive. EBG EBG

Jarrow MK-7

Posted by Sprinkles on Nov 20, 2010

THIS is the exact proper form of Vitamin K to get the most benefit from a vitamin K supplement. Wish it wasn't so pricey! Someone from Now Foods told me that they are coming out with an MK-7 product in the near future, so I am going to be watching for that.

Posted by Reviewer3329722 on Nov 05, 2009

Easy to swallow and reasonable price.

Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2432613 on Oct 16, 2008

MK-7 from trusted Jarrow provides another ingredient in my quest for bone health in my fight with osterporosis. This specific type of vitamin K has been shown to help bone mass to increase. Again, iherb offeres excellent price and delivery.