New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Best Ingredients--Best Price

Posted by Reviewer2413439 on Oct 25, 2008

MK-7 is an important ingredient in the bone building mix along with Calcium, Vitamin D2, and Magnesium. This is the right kind of vitamin K that will do some good. It helps keep the calcium in the bones and out of the soft tissue. Excellent price too. I wouldn't be without it

Jarrow MK-7

Posted by Reviewer2306876 on Nov 18, 2007

Vitamin K is one of the few nutrients that most people don't get enough of from food alone. It's key for bone health. I can't say if it's helping my bones yet, but I like the product. It's nice that it's just the RDA/DRI for vitamin K so you don't feel like you're overdosing on one nutrient.

Heart arrhythmia protocol

Posted by Reviewer2549736 on Jan 03, 2012

I've been following H Larsen's research of medical documents in combating heart arrhythmia, and this is one of the supplements that seem to help. I've not had another bout since learning what has worked for some of the sufferers on his forum and duplicating it, in addition following a paleo diet, less caffeine, and less of some of the artificial sweeteners.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1386216 on Nov 08, 2012

Don't forget to take this with D3 to avoid OD. Also VitA

Asolution I hope

Posted by Reviewer1960983 on Jun 27, 2009

I have HHT (don't ask) I have little capillary nodules that come to the top of my skin. I have them in my nose/sinuses as well and I get nosebleeds every day. This, cayenne, vitamin C and Diosmin seem to help. Instead of 30+ min bleeds every day and nighttime bleeds all over my pillow, now it’s just a ‘drip bleed’ that I can wipe away with a Kleenex.