the jury's out on this one

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Oct 07, 2011

I'm thinking it will take awhile to see any results. My sister is trying it and we're going to give it to my mom and dad. Will update! I trust the resource I heard about this from so I'm thinking it will be worthwhile for overall health.

highly recommended

Posted by cot477 on Sep 28, 2011

This is on Mercola's must-have supplement list. Glad to find it here and happy to take it. It is, though, one of those supplements that you don't feel in your body.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1710028 on Sep 18, 2011

have been taking this product mainly to improve cardio health. My energy has improved, but will take long term to see if it improves my hypertension.

Get another brand......

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Sep 18, 2011

I did not notice until after I had ordered it--it contains caramel color, recently found to be carcinogenic. I will shop for another brand. I think I am done with Jarrow after this, having had other issues with this company before.

Absolutely Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Sep 16, 2011

Many children today are developing small jawbones (See research of Weston A. Price) due to low levels of Vit. A, D, and K2 (Price recommends fermented cod liver oil and grass fed cow butter in spring). k2 is said to help the lower portion of the jaw develop. My 8 year old son was showing signs of teeth crowding, heading towards braces. After 2 weeks of Jarrow's k2, I noticed signs of jaw growth! Outwardly, his jaw was looking slightly wider. Inside, his bottom teeth were no longer as overlapped as before. Absolutely amazing. Friends started to notice his facial developments as well. His nose is also less stuffy, and his palate expands, also opening the nasal passage. He is always given this product with some fish oil or butter, along with vit. A and D. Schussler's Tissue salts are also thrown in for extra mineral assurance. I'm so glad I found this excellent product, (as we can not afford to buy Green Pasture's X factor butter oil).

K2

Posted by Reviewer2303250 on Sep 16, 2011

I take this purely to dissolve calcium formation on my vessels. It has been shown in good research labs to reverse calcification. According to Consumer Labs this product is what they say it is.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2758126 on Sep 12, 2011

My ND has suggested I take 2/day. Jarrow is always reliable.

re; jarrows formulas

Posted by Reviewer3030531 on Aug 24, 2011

Sadly unable to review as have not received delivery of item. First time this has happened -not sure about how to respond.

JF is one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 22, 2011

Keep the great products coming

Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer2218593 on Aug 09, 2011

Will order this one again. Advice to consult practitioner is impressive.