Fibromyalgia is gone!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Aug 23, 2009

Pure high quality MSM! I have taken many other brands and this is the BEST. Fast absorption and quick results. My Fibromyalgia disappeared in days. My husbands asthma improved and his plantar fasciitis is gone. However, you want to start slow (1 or 2 caps a day) with a meal. Because this MSM is strong. It will detox your body and you may get a headache or flu like symptoms if you increase the dose too quickly. Keep some L. Arginine/L. Ornithine on hand (also sold here at iherb) because these two amino acids will help any detox symptoms. It is good to rid your body of bad bacteria, but slowly is ideal. MSM is a fantastic! My skin is looking fabulous, aches are gone and immune system is improved. I can't say enough! I believe in the miracle of MSM! (a title of a book) Love iherb, great service and super prices!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1708615 on Aug 29, 2009

MY skin has never looked so beautiful! the world needs to know the benifits of MSM sulfur! my hair looks amazing as well. also this product is affordable and shipping the great. no complains here.! :)

MSM

Posted by Reviewer1941735 on Jul 01, 2008

I use MSM to ameliorate the effects of allergic rhinitis. All that needs to be said about the Jarrow Formula product is that it is competitively priced, easy to take (gel-caps) and effective. Thanks to MSM in general I can breathe through my nose. The medications of "American medical science" are extremely expensive, 80 to 90% ineffective, very inconvenient and have nasty side effects. Jarrow brand remains my choice because it is simply MSM sulfur, with nothing else mixed in. I am thoroughly pleased with this product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2635245 on Jun 17, 2009

Got rid of all my teen's acne!

This is great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2857803 on Dec 03, 2010

I had an MD suggest I try this. I suffer from chronic pain and have had 3 different surgeries on my neck. Since taking this (3 a day) , I feel much more energy and I actually think my pain level has decreased as well. (A pain level that has been 13 years in the making). I highly recommend this to anyone who is suffering and needs a little help!

Great product

Posted by nicolestotts on Dec 20, 2008

I started using when I saw a review about yeast along with skin, hair etc. I can definitely see a change in my skin. It is smoother and looks firmer. I cannot say for joints as I haven't been having any problems except for heel spurs. If they get better, I will update. I like Jarrow Formulas, they make a good product.

Jarrow Formulas, MSM Sulfur, 1000 mg 200 Caps

Posted by Reviewer1030261 on Apr 15, 2008

Excellent product; excellent price.

Jarrow Formulas, MSM Sulfar

Posted by Reviewer3100417 on Dec 09, 2007

This product help my joints feel better.

Hair and nails grow!

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Dec 19, 2007

I've been taking this formula for a couple of years. My hair grows fast and healthy and so do my nails. I originally started taking it when I broke my foot--so much soft tissue/ligament damage, it helped to heal faster, or so it seemed :-).

Great for Traveling

Posted by Reviewer1319126 on Jan 24, 2008

I like having the MSM in capsules for traveling purposes. I've had no difficulty in swallowing the capsules, either.