New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, MSM Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Excellent

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012

I have been reading a lot lately about MSM and so decided to try it! I must say that I am amazed! I had a persistent pain in my arms and wrists from computer work and carrying my kids around and 3 days after starting MSM it disappeared completely! My husband had lower back pain for years, and at 2-3gr per day for 2 weeks his pain is gone! I also have a noticeable improvement in the texture and complexion of my skin. Would definitely keep using this! The powder doesn't clump and dissolves easily in water. At a bigger quantity can taste slightly bitter, but mixed with juice it is not detectable. Vit C in fruit juice helps absorption.

Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 24, 2010

MSM is a must if you suffer from Fibromyalgia. Studies shows many benefits from taking MSM. Pain is less severe. It helps with spinal disk degeneration, common in fibromyalgia. Together with amino acids ("cher-amino protein" containing hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine deficient in fibromyalgia sufferers) I have had a significant improvement. It also improves insulin resistance and it gives you firmer skin, especially when compined with collagen powder and silica gel. I take 15 grams (1 tablespoon a day) however at this dosage you have to add 2 mg of copper daily since MSM reduces copper.

Great stuff, must-have supplement in good form

Posted by Reviewer3018452 on Mar 13, 2010

This is optiMSM, which is great, and in a form that is so simple to use. The powder instantly dissolves in anything. Comes with it's own little scoop. I wish all supplements were this easy. When you first start taking it you may get mild headaches (especially if you up the dosage), but they will disappear. When I do up my dosage, I notice a huge effect in stamina and recovery on the bike. Good for your hair and skin, too. Just stick with it.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Jun 02, 2008

I have taken other MSM products but this form is the best. I take 4 grams or more Per day along with Jarrow Glucosamine Sulfate and my bad hip improved in 2 days. Recommend this to anyone with severe joint pain.

Terrific Product for All Those Aches and Pains

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jun 20, 2011

We both like this in our household. To make it tolerable, though, we have to put it in almond milk and add vanilla liquid stevia (NuNaturals is a fine one) and gulp that down post-haste. But anyhow, it is a magnificent supplement for removing my back pain and seems to be giving me more energy and better sleep. Significant Other says the same. By the way, we do not noice any garlic taste as mentioned by others (we do eat a lot of it in meals, so that may be why, who knows).