This product doesn't come with a scoop!!!

Posted by 4909601168547320220 on Apr 12, 2016

I was extremely frustrated when I didn't find any scoop in this powder. How am I supposed to take one scoop per day? What kind of measurement is it?

Frustrated

Posted by 4883724572775109681 on Jan 18, 2016

I ordered this powder and instructions say take one scoop per day or as instructed . Ingredients says one serving one scoop ???????????? What the he__ is one scoop ? I emptied the whole container to find scooper inside but nothing ? What kind of measurement is " scoop " if you do not include scooper ???

trace amounts

Posted by 5005284683636398896 on Dec 09, 2014

Great value and quality. I've had 1 bottle already :) I don't think that this is a terrible tragedy that it contains (anti-caking agent) (in trace amounts)". Because of trace amounts.

have to choose other bland

Posted by 5561684896569973093 on Oct 16, 2014

red spot on face,

One of the best price / value

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

One of the best price / value MSM + OPTI quality + very important !

The Best Form of MSM

Posted by Reviewer1375136 on Mar 02, 2014

I have ordered this product for years and will continue to do so! The powder form allows me to mix with shakes for a chronic neuromuscular ailment, and my doctor suggested a heavy daily dose of MSM daily. Recovery time is increased greatly, and a side product is nail and hair growth.

Good stuff

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I really recommend this to all who are trying to find a good deal on MSM. This is pure. Don't worry about the anti-caking agent. It's in everything we eat. So basically there IS NO AVOIDING IT. Try to remember your joints. You'll miss them when they are gone.

Silicon Dioxide not the harmful substance some may think

Posted by Reviewer1056835 on Jun 26, 2013

I like this product very much and don't find it as bitter as some other brands or forms and it dissolves very well. I have seen others complain about silicon dioxide in trace amounts in it as an anticaking ingredient and found that Silicon (element) is found naturally in foods in the form of silicon dioxide (SiO2). Silicon is never present in its original or free form, and always occurs as silicon dioxide (silica) in food. So I would not hesitate to recommend this product and still define it as "pure".

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1287876 on Jan 28, 2013

Nice fine grained texture and dissolves easily.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 27, 2012

I am really happy with this product. I take every day with a little coconut water to help with the slightly bitter taste. It makes a big difference to the arthritis. And I think this container will last a mighty long time! Very economical.