I prefer the capsules

Posted by currency on Sep 14, 2015

I've been using the capsule form and decided that taking 5-8 capsules a day wasn't the most convenient idea so I bought this. It quickly dissolved in a cup water with a little stirring. I took a sip and I just couldn't bear the taste. I thought I had high tolerance but this one is just too much for me. I love MSM and its benefits but i'll be sticking to capsules. I'm sure this would've been effective if I was able to ingest it so i'm still giving it 3-stars

Good MSM powder

Posted by 5233383557696211263 on Jun 17, 2015

This MSM powder has a very fine texture - it dissolves in water more easily than most MSM-powders I have used. Using it makes a great difference in the condition of my hair and nails: they shine.

Energy

Posted by 5649925059329632930 on Jun 16, 2015

More energized and feeling better in every way.

Great for tired joints

Posted by 5093196706909583942 on Aug 12, 2014

We have used this product for many years. I typically purchase the largest canister, but it was not in stock, so I bought the 16 oz. It helps to keep our tired joints less painful.

Great

Posted by Romero on Jan 29, 2014

Go for OptMSM.

Very Good

Posted by energetyx on Jan 22, 2014

This is probably the best MSM I've tried. It is extremely fine and doesn't clump up in the container or in water. It dissolves well and the taste isn't as bitter as other brands, meaning it can be added in small amounts to other drinks without affecting the flavour. Five stars!

Makes Skin Your Skin So Nice!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Good for skin and more

Posted by Reviewer2863464 on Oct 02, 2013

This was good for my problem-prone skin, but did nothing yet for the hair loss or for the rheumatic lower back pain, at 3 grams per day. Edited to add: It seems to be working for rheumatism, after more than 6 months; so give it time. Excellent service from iHerb, thanks.

Great.

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Jul 13, 2013

This is a very large container of MSM at a fair price. I consume MSM everyday, and this is the one I use.

Used It for YEARS

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I used Jarrow MSM for about 10 years. Does not clump due to the silicon dioxide additive and blends with water well. Decided to go pure and switched products, but not due to any bad reactions from this product. Helps tremendously with muscle pain issues and chronic pain that results from it. Good for your skin, nails and connective tissue.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »