Excellence.............

Posted by Reviewer2551380 on Nov 15, 2010

Well, if you are reading this, you know iherb.com is the best........re: Jarrow MSM Powder------AWESOME!!!!!!------I'm a former division I collegiate wrestler----12 years of daily fighting is brutal on the joints.....lots of pain in lots of areas.....This stuff works like magic....My doctor recommended 20 grams daily with 10 grams of vitamin C(this would be near impossible with the capsules- my recipe is 10 grams MSM+5 grams Vitamin C powder+ a little agave sweetener+6 ounces of water= relief....i do this morning and afternoon to get my 20gramsmsm and 10 grams vitamin C)....I've had amazing results......I now play tennis (which on the hardcourts is taxing on the joints as well)4 to 5 days a week......also, i haven't had a migraine headache in two months.....Do yourself a favor and give this a try.....

Annoyed by labeling

Posted by Reviewer2280979 on Jan 22, 2008

Quote from web site, "Contains NO other ingredients." I was annoyed to find that, according to the product label "Also contains silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent) (in trace amounts)" I specifically ordered this because I thought it was pure.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Mar 02, 2008

Jarrow optimsm is distilled and made in the U.S.A. I take 1-3 teaspoons a day. Helps with pain, inflammation, allergies, detox, skin, hair, nails, etc. I put it in cup, then pour it in my mouth and then chase it down with some water with meals or a green drink. A little dusty compared to flakes, so I might use optimsm flakes instead, although flakes probably don't mix well, however I don't mix in liquid anyway. I have used optimsm for years and it has worked fine for me, but I do have to cut my hair and nails alot more often. UPDATE: This product used to be pure with no other ingredients, but it now contains silicon dioxide so I don't plan to use this particular product again.

Good stuff

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I really recommend this to all who are trying to find a good deal on MSM. This is pure. Don't worry about the anti-caking agent. It's in everything we eat. So basically there IS NO AVOIDING IT. Try to remember your joints. You'll miss them when they are gone.

Good but bad

Posted by Reviewer1975837 on Jul 14, 2010

Opti-MSM is the best msm, but I was disappointed to notice it wasn't pure because of the added silicone.

Excellent product for excellent price!

Posted by Reviewer1013836 on Feb 07, 2010

I use this in conjuction with Country life Hair Vitamins and Country Life Biotin for hair & skin. It works excellent. I have seen a lot of hair growth ad les breakage within in these past 3 weeks!!!

Great MSM Product

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Jarrow Formulas has the best powdered MSM out there on the market. I have tried several others and most do not desolve well in water and they have a very foul taste. Jarrow's MSM desolves quickly in water and has a very minimal bitter taste which you get with taking any MSM products. I always recommend this product to others because usually they cannot stand the taste of other powdered MSM products and stop taking MSM and thus don't benefit from the healing aspects. I have a back condition that results in a build up of lactic acid in the muscles and I notice the difference when taking Jarrow MSM versus other MSM brands. Great product and great price especially when you buy the 1 kilo size!

Bitter Bitter Bitter

Posted by Reviewer2490720 on May 13, 2009

I don't know how well this works because I can't bare to drink it. It is incredibly bitter.

Excellent Products - Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer3346324 on Nov 05, 2008

It's great to have a company on the internet that I know I can trust. I have been using IHerb for 10 years. I honestly don't know how they do it - the order is literally delivered the VERY next day. Thank you IHerb - for keeping my joints happy.

Best quality product

Posted by Reviewer2100899 on Nov 05, 2009

Rated as the cleanest and purest of the msm products and very economical at this quantity. Took 1 tsp/day for the first kilo. Quickly noticed improved finger nail and hair quality. Problem was that I was farting all day long and during my sleep. Cutting the dose back quickly fixed the flatulance.