July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, MSM, Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane, Powder, 7 oz (200 g)

Reviews 2-star

A bit weird

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 21, 2013

I don't think that I would buy this again. It is weird because if my man drinks it in the evening, he could not sleep well. So he started to drink it in the morning, but I don't know... maybe its this anti-caking agent in it or what...?... 2 stars only for a little bit help on his ligaments, but I don't know whether this anti-caking agent is not doing harm? Especially when I have read this: "Inhaling finely divided crystalline silica (silicon dioxide) dust in very small quantities (OSHA allows 0.1 mg/m3) over time can lead to silicosis, bronchitis, or cancer, as the dust becomes lodged in the lungs and continuously irritates them, reducing lung capacities." I am already regretting that I didn't read about it before buying. Would be more careful next time.