Jarrow Formulas, MagMind, 90 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

crucial antiaging supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Nov 21, 2012

Have to concur not only is it good for memory recall also good for energy/metabolism increase but also the symptoms associated with aging ie swelling and water retention for some reason this combats the aging symptoms that no other supplement can ever do. You get over 80 years and this still works miracles.

Better word recall

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Dec 05, 2012

I'm on my 2nd or 3rd bottle. I'm kind of a supplement junkie, so if something works I keep re-ordering it. It works. I feel it definitely helps me with my mental focus, word recall, writing and organizational skills. It's pricey, but if I stop taking it I really notice. I'm in my 40's. The next thing is to give it to my 83 year old mother who I hope will really benefit from it as she is losing a little bit of mental sharpness.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2297068 on Oct 28, 2012

My hair has been falling out for 2 years or more, with no new growth. I've tried everything. Recently learned that l-threonate is the only kind of magnesium to cross the blood brain barrier. My hair stopped falling out within 2 weeks of using this product. Hopefully, it will eventually help with my brain fog. I will not be without this stuff.

Memory Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2942806 on Mar 20, 2013

After pregnancy, my memory has deteriorated greatly and have affected my confidence as I forget almost everything quite instantly. Even an important message can be forgotten the minute I've heard it. After doing some search online on suitable vitamins to help improve memory and I narrowed down to try out Magnesium. Found this on iherb and decided to give it a try. The results were really fast. A few days into it I can better remember things and I stop having quarrels with my colleagues over things I have forgotten. Now I am reordering 2 bottles to have them ready once the current one runs out!

Crosses the Blood Brain Barrier

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 21, 2013

This product has additives and fillers but it seems to work despite that downside. It is mostly subjective but I feel I have seen improvements as I am able to do crossword puzzles more easily these days and my mind doesn't race like it used to. I will have to come up with a more conclusive test but for now this is good enough for me and I take three capsules every day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »