July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Mastic Gum, Natural Mediterranean Tree Resin, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2905521 on Oct 29, 2008

Thank goodness for mastic gum. After a year of trouble with a stomach ulcer, after just 4 weeks on mastice what an improvement! I feel like I'm well on the way to being healed. Very little pain anymore. I take 4 tablets (2000 mg) on an empty stomach before bed.

Fantastic results for me

Posted by Reviewer1569700 on Jun 23, 2010

Delivery was fast and efficient. Mastic gum helped my gastrointestinal problem despite doctors saying they could find nothing wrong. Continuous pain in upper right quadrant; underneath rib, upper right back and lower right side (felt like something scraping inside my colon). After a week of taking Mastic Gum the reduction in symptoms was incredible. Slight nausea for the first few days but it subsided. Took 2 first thing in the morning and 2 before bed for one month. Reduced to 2 x am only with return of symptoms.

No doubt

Posted by Reviewer1705146 on Jul 28, 2010

There is no doubt that this stuff has helped my h.pylori symptoms. I have yet to have a test done to see if it is eradicated, but it's the first time in 5 years that I have been able to eat a normally.

Mastic Gum for Gerd - acid burned stomach -duodenal hernia

Posted by Reviewer1766462 on Sep 23, 2010

I have been taking 2 caps on an empty stomach before breakfast for the past three days and already I feel better. My gastroenterologist prescribed Nexium, but I wanted to try this before taking a prescription medicine that might cause more unpleasant digestive side effects. For months I would wake up during the night with knawing, burning pains. After taking this for just three days I have been sleeping through the night.

great mastic

Posted by Reviewer1419738 on May 25, 2009

been taking this for awhile to fight h. pylori, seems like a good product. really effective when teamed up with other known h. pylori killers.