Jarrow Formulas, Mastic Gum 500, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jun 18, 2008

I had my gall bladder removed and after several years I began having digestive problems. This Mastic Gum has really helped

mastic gum/jarrow formulas

Posted by Reviewer1984023 on Jan 27, 2011

i used it for an h.pylori infection and was very satisfied, thank you i-herb so glad your there.

Halitosis' Worst Enemy=Jarrow Formulas, Mastic Gum 500

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 31, 2013

Some of my family members have struggled with incurable halitosis for years. Despite brushing and diet changes and consulting with doctors, the bad breath persisted. That's why I sought out some sort of natural help and came across mastic gum. Since using mastic gum, my family members' halitosis is nearly nonexistent and we're all excited about that. I buy Jarrow because I trust the brand and it is good value-for-money.

Effective in helping with bloatedness

Posted by 5457644171491619275 on Jan 17, 2015

I had stomach troubles for the past 2 years. It all began with a H-Pylori infection, which was solved by triple-therapy. However, the symptoms of gastric pain, bloatedness and fatigue kept returning over the past 2 years. The last time I had a doctor's checkup, I was clear of any H-Pylori infections. However, I still experienced some of the symptoms above. I have been taking 4-6 capsules of mastic gum daily and find it to be extremely effective, especially with bloatedness. My recommendation is to take the supplement on an empty stomach, an hour before meals. Good luck

Mastic gum really works for gastric reflux.

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Feb 18, 2010

I have been dealing with gastric reflux for quite a few weeks and tried mastic gum as I've read that it's good for this problem. It certainly helped me feel better. I take two pills before breakfast and two before dinner and my reflux issues are so much improved. Prior to trying Jarrow Formula, I was using Allergy Research's Mastic. I think I got a bit better results from Allergy Research's formula. Might go back to using that next time to compare. Still, mastic gum is pretty amazing for that awful burning feeling in the upper digestive system.

Great Stomach Soother

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on May 30, 2012

I had a particularly bad flare of IBS (after having been clear for many years) and this made a great difference for me. The pain and grumbling / air in my stomach decreased greatly. It also seemed to help regulate an otherwise stubborn GI tract. I won't be without it now. By the way - I Herb is $10 less than my local store. Thanks guys!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2373323 on Dec 07, 2010

I take this for a nasty h pylori infection along with broccomax. It took me from being almost dibilitated with terrible symptoms to a normal self after few years of undiagnosed agony.It also has anti cancer properties.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1291316 on Apr 12, 2011

Great for repairing the stomach ulcers and other ailments affecting the stomach.

Mastic Gum

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Combined with DGL licorice this has significantly helped with my husband's h. pylori symptoms.

Mastic Gum keeps H Pylori in control....

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Mar 12, 2010

but doesn't appear strong enough to eradicate it. I have suffered from this bacteria unknowingly for the past two years without proper treatment. Mastic gum made a good effect in my digestive health but did not compare to the remarkable effects while taking Manuka Honey. It is a bit more expensive but it pays itself off in the long run. If you are making a choice to eliminate your H. Pylori problems this route, please go with the Manuka Honey. It does wonders in healing gastritis and peptic ulcers as well. -Brian C.