Fine product!

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Jun 29, 2012

My wife suffers from IBS and has been taking this product for several months now. It seems to be helping a bit, soothing the stomach.

Unable to use

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 13, 2013

I haven't used this because I found out this product is a big no-no for those wit SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth). This product would just feed those unwanted bacteria. So if this product doesn't seem to help, find out about SIBO (it seems to be the number one cause for heart burn and other acid reflux symptoms).

too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2448215 on Jan 22, 2012

have gotten a little bit of relief, but hoping product will heal my ulcer. I have not finished one bottle.

mastic gum

Posted by Reviewer1079248 on Oct 17, 2010

found it works great to lower colestoral and help sex drive is a bonus delivery is fast to

amazing product

Posted by 5523857316156214579 on Jun 23, 2015

I had all the symptoms of h yori infection so I decided to buy this mastic gum and manuka honey. Now I feel great when I wake up in the morning. No more acid reflux plus I was able to lose weight and look better. Thank God! HE gave me the answer to eradicate my stomach trouble!

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2081290 on Sep 29, 2011

This helps my dad's ulcer and helps control his acid reflux.

Neat Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Mar 31, 2010

I like the capsule way of delivering a high dose of mastic gum. There is no after taste providing you eat right after taking them.

Never felt better

Posted by 4705886462540467940 on May 18, 2012

I have been taking it for last two weeks. It does feel better. But not completely better but it does make some difference. Will be taking for six weeks. Hopes it will cure my hyperacidity.

helps stomach pain

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Nov 04, 2011

Not sure of the source of the pain I have been feeling but one of these each morning along with Aloe Vera really helps. If I do have any pain during the day, I chew a DGL tablet or take charcoal. All have been life savers for me.

가장 만족스러웠던 제품

Posted by Reviewer3111790 on Jun 14, 2012

위가 안좋으신 어머니께 사드렸어요. 원래 약에 의존하는걸 굉장히 싫어하시는데 마스틱검은 몇 통이나 주문해달라고 하시더라구요. 덕분에 떨어뜨리지않고 주문하고 있습니다.