Looks great so far....

Posted by 5134526669847586256 on Mar 06, 2015

I started taking it because of H. pylori, I've been taking it for 14 days and I feel much better, the nausea is gone. I hope it will kill my H. pylori after the antibiotic therapy failure. I'm taking it twice a day with BroccoMax. I'm going to take it for 60 days. Good luck to you all, I'll update you soon.

Unable to use

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 13, 2013

I haven't used this because I found out this product is a big no-no for those wit SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth). This product would just feed those unwanted bacteria. So if this product doesn't seem to help, find out about SIBO (it seems to be the number one cause for heart burn and other acid reflux symptoms).

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Aug 12, 2011

Seems to be doing what it has been designed to do.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1838645 on Aug 01, 2011

I was trying this for H.Pylori. Took with meals for couple of days and then later first thing in the morning for 7-8 days. I also significantly reduced the dosage to 1/3 by opening the capsule and add the powder with honey as some have mentioned on other sites. I took it for 3-4 days at a time and gave a 1-2 days gap and again took it for 3-4 days. Both times it caused me upset stomach. May have worked for others but not for me.

capsule issue

Posted by Reviewer3301870 on Oct 31, 2007

I have second thoughts on the effectiveness of Mastic Gum in general. The Jarrow product seems to be ok, however I think the capsule should come apart so it can be discarded.

Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum 500

Posted by Reviewer3324996 on Aug 06, 2011

Great product. It works well for me. Thankyou.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3124582 on Jun 14, 2011

So far, I like this product.

Super fast shipping to Canada!

Posted by Reviewer2997582 on Feb 10, 2011

I've only been using for a few weeks...too soon to rate. However iherb's service is excellent!

Loved it

Posted by 5349226134246901220 on Sep 03, 2013

I love this mastic gum. has been taking it for two weeks now noticed that getting less reflux burps. Will continue using it.

Good

Posted by 5491659280287418020 on Dec 23, 2012

Good