Has to be one of the very best fish oils on the market1

Posted by Reviewer3353792 on Jan 22, 2016

This formula has the highest DHA on the market. As an older person who wants to remain fit and active for as long as possible I take four capsules a day to protect me from rheumatoid arthritis which I had begun to feel the first signs of in my fingers and also to protect myself from degenerative mental diseases. When I have run out of it for more than a couple of weeks I begin to get twingesand sswelling in my finger joints so I know that it is effective.

last me a long time!

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2015

since i only take it once a day, 1 bottle lasts me for half a year. you can't beat the price for this amount of DHA. the softgels are rather huge.

The most effective ratio for optimising brain function is 3:1 DHA to EPA

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

"For optimising mental performance, it is important to have the correct ratio of EPA to DHA. My research on brain integration using direct muscle feedback has shown that the most effective ratio for optimising brain function, especially the executive functions of the frontal lobes is 3:1 DHA to EPA. Almost all fatty acids supplements available today, and all salmon oil, have considerably more EPA than DHA, the reverse of what the brain needs to support optimal performance. Having an excess of EPA relative to DHA may slow neural transmission, thus reducing the degree of brain integration." (Excerpts from Nutrition for the Brain, courtesy of Dr. Charles Krebs)

Delicious and Easy

Posted by 5521814736891210612 on Aug 19, 2014

This product is the easiest and nicest seafood based capsule I have ever tried. Absolutely no after taste or fishy repeats.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on May 16, 2014

Highly recommended, good absorption, no fishy reflux.

quality DHA product, well-priced.

Posted by LawrenceSG on Mar 01, 2014

high DHA content, easy to swallow caps, no weird smell or aftertaste, and well-priced. package was delivered in good condition. happy with delivery time using the international airmail option to singapore - 10 days from placing the order and receiving the package at my doorstep. update on December 2012: note that jarrow has recently changed to calamari for this DHA product. will continue to use this product. Check out my page for other reviews!

good

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I have been using this for years. Tried others at times to save money, but nothing has compared. I feel better and my hair and skin really benefit, my hair grows faster when I take it and skin moisturized from inside out.

Maravilhoso

Posted by 5645714334470403314 on Feb 01, 2014

Produto excelente comprei minha mãe que usa ela tem esclerose múltipla e ela se sente bem melhor fazendo uso dessa medicação....

Good ingredient, less junk.

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Posted by 4933010564059861849 on Oct 20, 2013

I like the softgels fomr (small), no nasty taste afterwards.