Good B-12 Supplement

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I was not sure that I was absorbing the B-12 as this can be a problem with B-12 supplements, but I had a blood test and I rated very well on my B-12 levels that were much lower before.

almost perfect

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 25, 2012

great ingredients, excellent quality, but an annoyingly slow dissolving process. like with most sublinguals, you have to break up the tab or chew it to get it to absorb in a quicker fashion, and this methyl b-12 fits that mold. besides this point, it is a good product and provides me a nice boost and helps aid in recovery from weight training

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3252707 on Dec 07, 2009

a little like sweet tart candy

B-12 lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2106554 on Dec 21, 2009

These lozenges don't readily dissolve in the mouth and generally require chewing to break them up, but, if you want to avoid the gelatin found in most capsules, these are a good choice.

Jarro Formula, Methyl B-12, 1000mcg. 100 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1774621 on Feb 01, 2010

I found these tablets good as they are easy to take by either sucking them or chewing them, they have a great flavour.

Methly B-12

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 06, 2009

Tabs dissolve a little slow but then again I'm impatient. A "sturdy" tablet and the glass bottle is a good idea.

Great Bargain for taste and quality

Posted by Tiffani on Oct 07, 2012

I would just take this simply for the taste, but I noticed a difference in my cognitive function; I wasn't as foggy and received a bit of energy from this. Everyone rave about Jarrow but this is probably the only one I actually saw made a decent impact.

Strong

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Mar 09, 2010

Seems to be doing their job fine, I only take half a lozenge every other day because they otherwise give me ticks around my eyes. Reckon it must be a cellular over-stimulation issue (and yes, I had it happen with other brands as well).

Alright.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Note that this can get stopped by customs in Norway.

b12

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on May 08, 2014

I've tried a lot of different brands of methylcobalamin and have to say this one works. I take one a couple times a week and feel a difference. The thing I dislike are the fillers.