Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Lemon Flavor, 1000 mcg, 100 Lozenges

disappointed

Posted by kanaca on Aug 03, 2012

I really like Jarrow products, typically. But this made no difference, when cheaper formulas did. I read other reviews. Since July, other customers have remarked the formula (and bottle) have changed.

Warning- Quality has dropped!

Posted by Blue-Sky on Jan 01, 2013

Jarrow has changed the formula and it doesn't work so well any more.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2431705 on Dec 12, 2010

I'm not sure why other reviewers are complaining that these lozenges take a long time to dissolve--they're SUPPOSED to take a long time to melt in your mouth. If, like me, you have pernicious anemia, you won't be able to absorb b12 in your stomach. But if you keep this lozenge between your gum and lip for as long as you can (don't chew it or swallow it), you will absorb b12 through the blood vessels in your mouth. Using one tablet a day, I've eliminated my need for injectable b12. Just remember to make it last as long as you can.

child with autism, worth a try

Posted by Reviewer1612414 on Apr 06, 2010

There are some people on the web advocating metyhyl-B 12 injections and nasal sprays for kids with autism. This Jarrow lozenge seemed a whole lot easier and at %16,667 the recommended daily dose for methyl-B12, I can't figure how much more you would get via the other routes. Anyways, I started my 10 yr old son on about 1-2 a week and he does seem a bit more focused. I have also added some other B vitamins (Metafolin and B6). I don't believe in mega doses so all of these are every other day at most. He also takes vitamin D and omega-3 supplaments.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Oct 17, 2007

I am an older, long-time vegetarian, and had recently notice some decline in my cognitive processes. I had never before taken sublingual B-12, but decided to try it. The improvement of my mental functioning was significant. I am very grateful for this product.