Unsuitable

Posted by 4819589876367950830 on Jun 26, 2015

This Product was no use to me as it gave me a Severe reaction upon taking it, which included severe sleepy/drowsiness, mental blanking and dizziness, perhaps i could not tolerate it due to the Methyl and i will be purchasing the Hydroxocobalamin next to see if that does any better. Despite that the Shipping from iHerb was great though, Thank you.

Melt smoothly and give you energy for the day!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Put it in your mouth and within minutes without realizing, you will have more energy which in turn help to burn up more calorie. I recommend this as a boost up if you are going for a long distance or trendmill in gym :) Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

doesn't melt

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Nov 30, 2010

This product also contains cellulose and silicon dioxide. the tablets don't dissolve, I have to chew them becuase you probably have to wait at least 1 hour for it to dissolve under your tongue. I'm a bit disappointed about this. I've only used it a couple of times so can't coment on its effect yet.

Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia

Posted by Reviewer1425670 on Nov 14, 2008

I have this horrible Illness, Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia, constant facial pain and have been told that this is from the 5th cranial nerve misfiring. I read about this and decided to try it, I have not gotten it but from what I have read, anyone with trigeminal neuralgia should atleast try 1000mcg of this daily. I read an article in 'First Magazine" November 24th Issue 2008 - pg 34 and 35 - Please read of you have constant facial pain, I have been to every doctor and nothing, I am currently taking Lyrica and nothing seems to totally help... maybe this is what I need! I will respond again after I take it for ateast 4 weeks... this is what it said to do. Also B-12 injections may be of help...

Helps diabetic neuropathy!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on May 16, 2012

I give this to my Mother for her pain in her feet. She is a slim woman, but ended up getting diabetes at age 90! She had burning feet every night. I give her 4 tablets (4000 mcg) at dinner time. It has been a miracle worker. Great, love the methyl form of B12 superior absorption! Jarrow formula makes great products. Good price here at herb, paid 2x the amount at our local store.

Alright.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Note that this can get stopped by customs in Norway.

Jarrow Formulas

Posted by Reviewer1713068 on Sep 24, 2010

Average

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 1000 mcg

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Apr 13, 2009

Haven't used this as yet so unable to review.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Apr 14, 2009

This form of vitamin B-12 is more effective than others; has a pleasant mild taste. Will continue to reorder.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 1000 mcg, 100 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Apr 18, 2009

Really works and good value.