Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia

Posted by Reviewer1425670 on Nov 14, 2008

I have this horrible Illness, Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia, constant facial pain and have been told that this is from the 5th cranial nerve misfiring. I read about this and decided to try it, I have not gotten it but from what I have read, anyone with trigeminal neuralgia should atleast try 1000mcg of this daily. I read an article in 'First Magazine" November 24th Issue 2008 - pg 34 and 35 - Please read of you have constant facial pain, I have been to every doctor and nothing, I am currently taking Lyrica and nothing seems to totally help... maybe this is what I need! I will respond again after I take it for ateast 4 weeks... this is what it said to do. Also B-12 injections may be of help...

doesn't melt

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Nov 30, 2010

This product also contains cellulose and silicon dioxide. the tablets don't dissolve, I have to chew them becuase you probably have to wait at least 1 hour for it to dissolve under your tongue. I'm a bit disappointed about this. I've only used it a couple of times so can't coment on its effect yet.

Helps diabetic neuropathy!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on May 16, 2012

I give this to my Mother for her pain in her feet. She is a slim woman, but ended up getting diabetes at age 90! She had burning feet every night. I give her 4 tablets (4000 mcg) at dinner time. It has been a miracle worker. Great, love the methyl form of B12 superior absorption! Jarrow formula makes great products. Good price here at herb, paid 2x the amount at our local store.

Alright.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Note that this can get stopped by customs in Norway.

Jarrow Formulas

Posted by Reviewer1713068 on Sep 24, 2010

Average

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 1000 mcg

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Apr 13, 2009

Haven't used this as yet so unable to review.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Apr 14, 2009

This form of vitamin B-12 is more effective than others; has a pleasant mild taste. Will continue to reorder.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 1000 mcg, 100 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Apr 18, 2009

Really works and good value.

Jarrow Formuals, Methyl B-12, 100mcg lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1606005 on Apr 21, 2009

These are fabulous!!! Not a bad taste and so easy to take!!! I take these every couple of days. Thanks.

you will be my main supplier - i have already recommended your business to others

Posted by Reviewer1476793 on Mar 23, 2009

your site was recommended to me - good products and good prices