B-12 lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2106554 on Dec 21, 2009

These lozenges don't readily dissolve in the mouth and generally require chewing to break them up, but, if you want to avoid the gelatin found in most capsules, these are a good choice.

Not sure if I really need this

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Sep 12, 2012

Can't tell any difference whatsoever.

some quality inconsistence

Posted by Reviewer1648828 on Aug 30, 2011

I like to take half a tablet at a time. Some bottles come with tablets that are easy to break in half in my hands. The other are impossible. It indicates to me that the ones that are easy to break are clean and fresh. The others are stale at the least.

Ok...

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Feb 07, 2011

I bought these under the impression that they were quick dissolving sublingual tablets. They're not,you have to chew them. They taste good,but I will not be ordering them again because I feel like sublingual tablets are more effective.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12 Lemon

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

B-12 (seems to be all brands I've tried) supplied me with warmer extremities (anemia symptom), and provided more energy. The downside when I add these to my regimen, B-12 makes me want to eat, eat, eat non-stop. Until I can figure how to supplement these, without that side affect, these have been put on the back burner. But still a nice supplement.

Disappointed to see artificial flavors in this.

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Jun 26, 2011

It seems to work but I really don't like the fact that they used artificial flavoring in this product.

does not disslove quickly

Posted by Reviewer3154507 on Dec 20, 2007

This product does not dissolve very fast and I need to chew it some to break it up.

Unsuitable

Posted by 4819589876367950830 on Jun 26, 2015

This Product was no use to me as it gave me a Severe reaction upon taking it, which included severe sleepy/drowsiness, mental blanking and dizziness, perhaps i could not tolerate it due to the Methyl and i will be purchasing the Hydroxocobalamin next to see if that does any better. Despite that the Shipping from iHerb was great though, Thank you.

Melt smoothly and give you energy for the day!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Put it in your mouth and within minutes without realizing, you will have more energy which in turn help to burn up more calorie. I recommend this as a boost up if you are going for a long distance or trendmill in gym :) Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

doesn't melt

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Nov 30, 2010

This product also contains cellulose and silicon dioxide. the tablets don't dissolve, I have to chew them becuase you probably have to wait at least 1 hour for it to dissolve under your tongue. I'm a bit disappointed about this. I've only used it a couple of times so can't coment on its effect yet.