Essential vitamin. Good price, fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer3169844 on Nov 18, 2016

Essential vitamin. Good price, fast delivery.

Vitamin B12 - Vegan

Posted by 4668854788301728229 on Dec 01, 2016

For a years i could not sleep, was tired. After tests, i found i was low on B12, Almost zero! I am using this ones (1000mcg) daily and one a week (5000mcg) (Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges) and my sleep improved. Lemon flavor, i keep them in my mouth till it is disolved, to increase absorbtion.

Great Bargain for taste and quality

Posted by Tiffani on Oct 07, 2012

I would just take this simply for the taste, but I noticed a difference in my cognitive function; I wasn't as foggy and received a bit of energy from this. Everyone rave about Jarrow but this is probably the only one I actually saw made a decent impact.

A true pick-me-up

Posted by 5470339284836331122 on Jul 24, 2016

Great taste, and effective B12-supplement

Strong

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Mar 09, 2010

Seems to be doing their job fine, I only take half a lozenge every other day because they otherwise give me ticks around my eyes. Reckon it must be a cellular over-stimulation issue (and yes, I had it happen with other brands as well).

Methly B-12

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 06, 2009

Tabs dissolve a little slow but then again I'm impatient. A "sturdy" tablet and the glass bottle is a good idea.

Jarro Formula, Methyl B-12, 1000mcg. 100 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1774621 on Feb 01, 2010

I found these tablets good as they are easy to take by either sucking them or chewing them, they have a great flavour.

B-12 lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2106554 on Dec 21, 2009

These lozenges don't readily dissolve in the mouth and generally require chewing to break them up, but, if you want to avoid the gelatin found in most capsules, these are a good choice.

Ok...

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Feb 07, 2011

I bought these under the impression that they were quick dissolving sublingual tablets. They're not,you have to chew them. They taste good,but I will not be ordering them again because I feel like sublingual tablets are more effective.

some quality inconsistence

Posted by Reviewer1648828 on Aug 30, 2011

I like to take half a tablet at a time. Some bottles come with tablets that are easy to break in half in my hands. The other are impossible. It indicates to me that the ones that are easy to break are clean and fresh. The others are stale at the least.