10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Reviews 1-star

Did the formula change?

Posted by Reviewer2095265 on Jun 03, 2013

I was taking this daily with great results and would have given it 5 stars. Then I noticed feeling worse after starting on a new batch. I am on a forum of people who take this for various health issues and there is a whole thread about people who had been taking Jarrow Methyl B12 who noticed less effectiveness. Not sure what changed, but clearly, something has. Will be buying a different brand for now, but for most other supplements, I love Jarrow.

Awesome at first... HEADACHES afterwards!

Posted by Reviewer2077692 on Aug 07, 2012

Be very, very careful with this mega-dose of B12. Humans only need a tiny amount of B12 - 2-3 micro grams per day. These 5000 mcg tabs will blow you out of the water. That's exactly what happened to me. Firstly, it was awesome - after being slow, generally in the bad mood and not motivated to do anything in daily life (due to b12 insufficiency caused by veg diet) I started taking them and voila - I was almost immediately back into action! Heaps of energy! "Can do anything" attitude! But little I knew. After a couple of weeks on these I started getting headaches. Like really bad ones, lasting for, I kid you not, 2-3 days in a row. Imaging waking up with a headache. Going to work. Then going back home. Falling asleep. Only to wake up with that headache again. So, be very, very careful. I'd say get a mildel version of these. And if you get headaches - STOP TAKING THEM!

Do not by this>>>Buy Solgar's

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 26, 2013

I did not remember I was taking this until I looked up my order history. It means to me that this B12 did nothing, no noticeable effect. However, Solgar's B12 is a miracle!! Please take a look at my review on Solgar's B12!!

sad

Posted by 5689323328024305543 on Oct 09, 2013

the product ordered has not arrived yet

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer1478757 on Jan 01, 2012

It's too soon to tell. I was told I wouldn't feel a lot better until the third month. This goes for my entire order.