お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3273390 on Feb 27, 2012

I have been taking Jarrow Methyl B-12 for a few weeks and my mental focus has improved dramatically. I also have more energy and just a sense of well being that is amazing. I must say that for me the 5000 every 3 or 4 days may be a little too much because I was sleeping very sound but I was having vivid dreams. I now cut them in half and that seems to work. I may start the full pill again after I get a blood test. It is a great product and I would recommend it.

I take these twice a week

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Nov 22, 2011

I know that as we age, our body does not absorb the B vitamins as well as in our youth, and this is especially so with Vit B12. I know many older people who have been given injections of B12 which helped them immensely. I decided to take a tablet rather than an occasional injection. The high strength of these tablets means you only need to take two per week. The flavour is fine, they take a long time to dissolve when placed between the cheek and gum, but they are best absorbed this way, not chewed or swallowed.

Changing my life for the better!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Jan 06, 2012

I have chronic nerve pain and instead of reaching for a painkiller I reach for my Jarrow B-12 lozenges! Huge increase in my pain tolerance and a very noticeable decrease in my nerve pain after only about a week. I intend to use this product for the rest of my life and I am only 44 so they've got a good customer in me. I have always found Jarrow Formulas to be superior to other brands. I lost 20 pounds over the fall due to my anemia (not iron anemia) and I was on an inferior B-12 product. I should have known better than to use any other brand besides Jarrow Formulas. These 5000mcg have changed my life for the better, maybe even saved it and I am very grateful!

Really works for burning feet

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Jul 27, 2011

I am not diabetic, but I take metformin (which I love), I think the metformin ate up all my B12 reserves and my feet were burning 24/7 so badly that I could not sleep even with them wrapped in ice cold towels. My restless leg syndrome was the worst its ever been at that time too. I had to wait a few days for Jarrow B12 5000 to arrive from the states and my legs were getting worse and worse, but within 2 days of taking 1 or 2 of these tablets per day ALL burning stopped completely!!!! Restless legs got MUCH better! And I could sleep and calm down thank goodness! Very grateful for these! The only thing that works!

Jarrow Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer1114152 on Sep 05, 2011

Have used this for years. In combintion with dibencozide to bring B-12 levels to a normal range. Pleasant tasting. I am sold on this product. Excellent.