This product works

Posted by feelgood on Aug 30, 2013

This product worked on me. First I tried solgar and than this one. The results were very good. This pills r powerfull I felt alert few hours after the use. They r effective, but the flavor is a beat sour, good for people who likes it. I prefer sweet like solgar. . it is important to check your b12 after the 3-4 weeks because too much b12 is not good either.and it works realiy fast.

Replaced Shots

Posted by Reviewer1887615 on May 26, 2012

Was tired, swollen and bloody gums, eyes not focusing correctly. My blood tests came back: very low B12. Doctor agreed to let me try oral B12 before prescribing the shots. Placed one pill under my tongue EVERY morning. Pleasant mild cherry taste (and I am very particular about taste!). After three months, blood tests came back high end of normal.

Used for the autoimmune form of B12 deficiency (Pernicious Anemia)

Posted by Reviewer1787156 on Jul 28, 2013

After suffering for years, I was finally diagnosed with vitamin B12 deficiency over four years ago. These vitamins are literally keeping me alive. I let two dissolve under my tongue for a minimum of 30 minutes every morning. My blood serum levels stay above 2,000 now. If you have B12 deficiency and want to take Methylcobalmin instead of Cyanocobalamin but don't have access to the Methylcobalamin injections, give these a try.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on May 17, 2013

What else can i say. This product works. You can feel a difference immediately. I usually take 5 at a time. I've also tried the Natural Factors brand which is just as good. The difference is that the Jarrow tablets are a bit harder and take longer to dissolve, but they won't break apart as much if you are carrying the bottle around with you. The Natural Factors brand are softer and dissolve much faster, but will also crumble more if you carry the bottle around with you in a gym bag etc. Both are good, just depends on your needs.

Well absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1794429 on Dec 15, 2015

I had severe deficiency on blood tests This product is very well absorbed according to my further tests Also has greatly improved my peripheral nerve symptoms