Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

I take these twice a week

Posted by Reviewer1134057 From New Zealand on Nov 22, 2011

I know that as we age, our body does not absorb the B vitamins as well as in our youth, and this is especially so with Vit B12. I know many older people who have been given injections of B12 which helped them immensely. I decided to take a tablet rather than an occasional injection. The high strength of these tablets means you only need to take two per week. The flavour is fine, they take a long time to dissolve when placed between the cheek and gum, but they are best absorbed this way, not chewed or swallowed.

Changing my life for the better!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 From Missouri on Jan 06, 2012

I have chronic nerve pain and instead of reaching for a painkiller I reach for my Jarrow B-12 lozenges! Huge increase in my pain tolerance and a very noticeable decrease in my nerve pain after only about a week. I intend to use this product for the rest of my life and I am only 44 so they've got a good customer in me. I have always found Jarrow Formulas to be superior to other brands. I lost 20 pounds over the fall due to my anemia (not iron anemia) and I was on an inferior B-12 product. I should have known better than to use any other brand besides Jarrow Formulas. These 5000mcg have changed my life for the better, maybe even saved it and I am very grateful!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3273390 From South Carolina on Feb 27, 2012

I have been taking Jarrow Methyl B-12 for a few weeks and my mental focus has improved dramatically. I also have more energy and just a sense of well being that is amazing. I must say that for me the 5000 every 3 or 4 days may be a little too much because I was sleeping very sound but I was having vivid dreams. I now cut them in half and that seems to work. I may start the full pill again after I get a blood test. It is a great product and I would recommend it.

superior form of B-12

Posted by x-tine From California on Dec 06, 2010

This is a good, convenient product. The "methyl" form of B-12 is hard to find in supplements, and especially in the 5000 mcg of these lozenges. Nutritionists often recommend the "methyl" form of B-12 over "cyano" form; and especially for those people with kidney disorders.

Tasty, top product.

Posted by Reviewer3334884 From Australia on Aug 24, 2010

Ah, I love the fake american cherry flavour (or flavor)! You just don't get it in Australia. Great product for CFS sufferers. I need high doses daily of Methylated B12 but had allergic reactions to the injections. Great solution. Thanks iherb.