Very effective but acidic

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Apr 28, 2011

These taste like a sour candy but unfortunately have citric acid in them. Your mouth gets sore if you are dissolving them for any length of time. They are very effective for energy though. Take them with the active form of folate, Metafolin.

Jarrow Methyl B12 5000mcg

Posted by Reviewer3027578 on Aug 12, 2010

Great product, high dose virtually unheard of in Oz I'll be shopping with you in future and telling my friends and family. thanks.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1204212 on Aug 05, 2010

Nice flavour, great value.

GOT THIS FOR MY MOM

Posted by Reviewer2235337 on Aug 09, 2010

I GIVE THE LESS DOSE BOTTLE TO MY CAT WHO HAS TO TAKE INSULIN DAILY HELPS WITH HER BLOOD FLOW. I GOT THIS ONE HIGHER DOSE FOR MY MOM, SHE SEEMS TO LIKE IT HAS GIVEN HER MORE ENERGY FOR SURE!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1365392 on Oct 18, 2010

They really help me stay healthy and keep cold away and sicknesses. The price is awsome and including delivery to Australia they are cheaper than the ones we get here, go figure! Thankyou so much for your service, providing such wonderful products at excellent prices.

Craving for meat has reduced!

Posted by Reviewer1607532 on Jan 20, 2011

Slightly more energy but more importantly, no more low energy days. Using it for 3 weeks now.

Posted by Reviewer2680515 on Feb 10, 2011

I notice a big difference in my moods if I don't take this B-12. It really pulls me out of my depressions, but I need to take a lot of it. I only wish they'd fill the bottle to the top...

Come well-recommended

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Feb 14, 2011

this form of B-12 is highly recommended by Dr. Wright. I take it as insurance to keep me healthy.

Jarrow Methyl B-12, 5000mcg.

Posted by Reviewer3162686 on Feb 28, 2012

This is the best B-12 I have ever used. The lozenges are a little large, but the effectiveness is what counts. I feel so much "sharper" and calmer than I ever have, so I will be purchasing these for a long time to come.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2964811 on Mar 05, 2012

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg has worked for me every time.I tried a cyanocobalamin form of B-12 and had no noticeable effect.I would recommend this product to anyone.