excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1365392 on Oct 18, 2010

They really help me stay healthy and keep cold away and sicknesses. The price is awsome and including delivery to Australia they are cheaper than the ones we get here, go figure! Thankyou so much for your service, providing such wonderful products at excellent prices.

Craving for meat has reduced!

Posted by Reviewer1607532 on Jan 20, 2011

Slightly more energy but more importantly, no more low energy days. Using it for 3 weeks now.

Posted by Reviewer2680515 on Feb 10, 2011

I notice a big difference in my moods if I don't take this B-12. It really pulls me out of my depressions, but I need to take a lot of it. I only wish they'd fill the bottle to the top...

Come well-recommended

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Feb 14, 2011

this form of B-12 is highly recommended by Dr. Wright. I take it as insurance to keep me healthy.

Jarrow Methyl B-12, 5000mcg.

Posted by Reviewer3162686 on Feb 28, 2012

This is the best B-12 I have ever used. The lozenges are a little large, but the effectiveness is what counts. I feel so much "sharper" and calmer than I ever have, so I will be purchasing these for a long time to come.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2964811 on Mar 05, 2012

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg has worked for me every time.I tried a cyanocobalamin form of B-12 and had no noticeable effect.I would recommend this product to anyone.

A vegan's answer

Posted by Reviewer1330064 on Mar 06, 2012

This product fills the need for B12 for my husband And myself.

I am hoping these will work!!!

Posted by Reviewer1557740 on Dec 05, 2011

After taking a different - and less potent - product which didn't seem to make any difference to my B12 levels, I am now trying these. I did get a boost of energy after taking 1-2 mg of B12 per day, so I am hoping to have similar results with these. I am not so bothered about whatever the blood numbers say at the end of the day, as how I feel is what counts. But I was surprised that my B12 levels didn't register as higher after I had been supplementing. On the other hand, I have only been gluten-free for a year now and perhaps I still wasn't absorbing nutrients so well when I first started taking the other B12 product in September 2010. At any rate, I shall report back in about six months to let other iherb.com customers know what my experience has been. I'm giving the product five stars nonetheless as this is the product recommended on the wrong-diagnosis website on their B12 subforum. Apparently, various forms were tested for effectiveness and this is the one that won.

A shot of energy

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Dec 26, 2011

These are great. I can feel the difference. My old brain works seems more alert and awake.

My favorate B12.

Posted by Reviewer2914205 on Feb 17, 2012

This is easily melted under the tongue.Tastes Sweet.