Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2818873 on Mar 30, 2011

My blood results showed my B-12 levels are now holding at normal.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1815727 on Mar 29, 2011

such a great product, im full of energy everyday that i take it!

High quality, fast acting, safe product

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Mar 29, 2011

Very impressed. I have been struggling with strong dysautonomia symptoms (chills and incontrollable shaking at night, very much like people with Lyme's disease). Decided to test B12, yet cyanocobalamine did not sound right, and many people don't get effect from injections. I needed a quick relief, so I ordered this product from Iherb.com. It helped immediately and calmed the symptoms related to B12 deficiency (tingling, shaking, hypothermia). I take 1/2 sublingual tablet every other day. It feels safe.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1518527 on Mar 08, 2011

This product is very effective. Good Formulation too.

B-12

Posted by Reviewer1499338 on Mar 07, 2011

tastes good but takes a while to melt away.

Fantastic Results!

Posted by Reviewer1946899 on Mar 04, 2011

I found this product very impressive. Despite the fact that I eat healthily, I am always either anaemic or borderline. After a few months of taking this my haemoglobin levels went from 10 to 13.3 and my haematocrit went from low to within the normal range. My energy levels improved remarkably although I also take other supplements. I take this with at least one iron tablet and Jarrow folic acid as this should yield the best results. I am sticking with this formula as I am so impressed. I got these results even though I regularly forget to take!

My B12 formulas

Posted by Reviewer2146989 on Feb 16, 2011

My order is received in good order and I was happy I could start taking my B12's again, it really does make me feel better, thank yoy

Come well-recommended

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Feb 14, 2011

this form of B-12 is highly recommended by Dr. Wright. I take it as insurance to keep me healthy.

Posted by Reviewer2680515 on Feb 10, 2011

I notice a big difference in my moods if I don't take this B-12. It really pulls me out of my depressions, but I need to take a lot of it. I only wish they'd fill the bottle to the top...

Craving for meat has reduced!

Posted by Reviewer1607532 on Jan 20, 2011

Slightly more energy but more importantly, no more low energy days. Using it for 3 weeks now.