Good for supplying the body with the necessary B12 if you have problems with utilization

Posted by MariaB on Jan 03, 2016

I used sublingual methylcobalamin for a few months and managed to get my metil malonic acid from urine from 3.8 mg/g to 0.76, which means that B12 is working its magic in my blood and very little metil malonic acid is still produced.

Interesting dreams

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Oct 29, 2015

Again, I'm very impressed with iHerb for their prompt shipping. As for Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 5000mcg lozenges - they arrived yesterday. Counting on the fact that the occasional person advises it's put them to sleep (and knowing how contrary my body can be), I chose to take one last night about an hour before bed. I slept like a baby for the first time in years (granted, it was only 4.5 hours sleep, but it was continuous and more than I've had since childhood). I also had in-depth and vivid dreams, which hasn't happened in a while, so if those are the only effects these will ever have on me (because it's too early to tell about anything else yet), then I'm very happy to continue purchasing.

superior form of B-12

Posted by x-tine on Dec 06, 2010

This is a good, convenient product. The "methyl" form of B-12 is hard to find in supplements, and especially in the 5000 mcg of these lozenges. Nutritionists often recommend the "methyl" form of B-12 over "cyano" form; and especially for those people with kidney disorders.

Memory Boost

Posted by Reviewer1690686 on Dec 27, 2010

Helps with memory.

good flavor

Posted by Reviewer3285868 on Jan 06, 2011

I like the potency and the flavor of this. My doctor said I could take this instead of the monthly shots. I take it daily on an empty stomach. I just chew it up and swallow it. Empty stomach is important for those with low intrinsic factor.