A vegan's answer

Posted by Reviewer1330064 on Mar 06, 2012

This product fills the need for B12 for my husband And myself.

I am hoping these will work!!!

Posted by Reviewer1557740 on Dec 05, 2011

After taking a different - and less potent - product which didn't seem to make any difference to my B12 levels, I am now trying these. I did get a boost of energy after taking 1-2 mg of B12 per day, so I am hoping to have similar results with these. I am not so bothered about whatever the blood numbers say at the end of the day, as how I feel is what counts. But I was surprised that my B12 levels didn't register as higher after I had been supplementing. On the other hand, I have only been gluten-free for a year now and perhaps I still wasn't absorbing nutrients so well when I first started taking the other B12 product in September 2010. At any rate, I shall report back in about six months to let other iherb.com customers know what my experience has been. I'm giving the product five stars nonetheless as this is the product recommended on the wrong-diagnosis website on their B12 subforum. Apparently, various forms were tested for effectiveness and this is the one that won.

A shot of energy

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Dec 26, 2011

These are great. I can feel the difference. My old brain works seems more alert and awake.

My favorate B12.

Posted by Reviewer2914205 on Feb 17, 2012

This is easily melted under the tongue.Tastes Sweet.

Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Feb 21, 2012

Very good product for B 12.

Good form of b12

Posted by Reviewer1059191 on Jan 07, 2012

Very helpful product. It gives you the b-12 your body needs, and I can feel it.

great formula

Posted by Reviewer1261534 on Jan 09, 2012

it is an awesome product where the potency is concerned and the taste is so delicious that you would like to have it as a candy! No noticeable side-effects . The dose/price ratio is excellent also.

best b-12

Posted by Reviewer3008343 on Jan 16, 2012

This b-12 tastes the bests and it works great. I take it regularly. Jarrow is fantastic quality regardless of the product I have found

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer1237992 on Jan 19, 2012

I really love these B-12 lozenges. They seem to increase energy and stamina. I can tell if I go a day or two without taking them...my energy is definitely affected by them. Great product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1447762 on Jan 20, 2012

I take these because of long term ppi use. Three or four a day keeps the Dr. away :).