Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3273390 on Feb 27, 2012

I have been taking Jarrow Methyl B-12 for a few weeks and my mental focus has improved dramatically. I also have more energy and just a sense of well being that is amazing. I must say that for me the 5000 every 3 or 4 days may be a little too much because I was sleeping very sound but I was having vivid dreams. I now cut them in half and that seems to work. I may start the full pill again after I get a blood test. It is a great product and I would recommend it.

Tasty, top product.

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Aug 24, 2010

Ah, I love the fake american cherry flavour (or flavor)! You just don't get it in Australia. Great product for CFS sufferers. I need high doses daily of Methylated B12 but had allergic reactions to the injections. Great solution. Thanks iherb.

superior form of B-12

Posted by x-tine on Dec 06, 2010

This is a good, convenient product. The "methyl" form of B-12 is hard to find in supplements, and especially in the 5000 mcg of these lozenges. Nutritionists often recommend the "methyl" form of B-12 over "cyano" form; and especially for those people with kidney disorders.

Memory Boost

Posted by Reviewer1690686 on Dec 27, 2010

Helps with memory.

good flavor

Posted by Reviewer3285868 on Jan 06, 2011

I like the potency and the flavor of this. My doctor said I could take this instead of the monthly shots. I take it daily on an empty stomach. I just chew it up and swallow it. Empty stomach is important for those with low intrinsic factor.