This product works

Posted by feelgood on Aug 30, 2013

This product worked on me. First I tried solgar and than this one. The results were very good. This pills r powerfull I felt alert few hours after the use. They r effective, but the flavor is a beat sour, good for people who likes it. I prefer sweet like solgar. . it is important to check your b12 after the 3-4 weeks because too much b12 is not good either.and it works realiy fast.

Do not by this>>>Buy Solgar's

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 26, 2013

I did not remember I was taking this until I looked up my order history. It means to me that this B12 did nothing, no noticeable effect. However, Solgar's B12 is a miracle!! Please take a look at my review on Solgar's B12!!

Good

Posted by 4624580720105764422 on Jul 30, 2013

These are great but realized they have sweetener in... will be looking for a different brand

Used for the autoimmune form of B12 deficiency (Pernicious Anemia)

Posted by Reviewer1787156 on Jul 28, 2013

After suffering for years, I was finally diagnosed with vitamin B12 deficiency over four years ago. These vitamins are literally keeping me alive. I let two dissolve under my tongue for a minimum of 30 minutes every morning. My blood serum levels stay above 2,000 now. If you have B12 deficiency and want to take Methylcobalmin instead of Cyanocobalamin but don't have access to the Methylcobalamin injections, give these a try.

The best product to recover from B12 deficiency

Posted by 5126840399562811709 on Jul 23, 2013

Used this product in combination with Active B12 dibencozide 3000 mcg for 1.5 months and am very happy with the results. I recovered very fast after more than 6 months suffering with all kind of complains. Gradually increased the dose (took quarters in order to avoid intolerance) to 2 lozenges per day as I was suffering from B 12 deficiency and the injections (hydroxocobalamine) were nor really helpful in my case. Thank you so much for bringing my life back!

Better than other b12 brands! Methylcobalamin is what you want!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These are to be slowly disolved under the tongue. If it can last 45 minutes it is better because your system gets it a a slower pace and not all at once and therefore, more is actually absorbed. These can also be split. I can't absorb b12 from my food but these have been a great help and have raised my level from 172 (way to low!!!) to above 1000. Don't let any dr tell you that your level can be too high either because there is no upper limit. I will buy these again and again. I also love how iherb gets my orders to me in 2 to 3 days.

Very Good Results so far

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

I bought this for a friend who is currently getingt B-12 shots. Because this is sublingual it gets absorbed directly into he blood and avoids the digestive system. Some people are missing a cofactor required to absorb B12. This cofactor is called intrinsic factor. These folks can not get B12 from food. The methyl form of B12 is the reduced form and is a preferred choice. The other common form is cyanocobalamin which must be converted to the methyl form to be utilized. Some people have trouble with this conversion process and thus don't get much if any benefit from taking it. So far my friend has said he has more energy by taking one 5g lozenge a day. He said he may bump it up to one in the morning and one in the afternoon. It is unclear right now if he can eliminate getting the shot but he is feeling better in between shots and he may be able to extend the time in between. Taking a daily lozenge is much easier and cheaper than getting a shot at the doctors office every months or so. So if you are in this state, give it a try. Also, it is good to supplement with a good B-complex with 400 mcg of methyl Folate as that is also needed to fully utilize B12. You want as much in your favor as possible. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my home page by clicking on my handle name above where you will find more value added reviews. Thanks and have peace and good health.

Did the formula change?

Posted by Reviewer2095265 on Jun 03, 2013

I was taking this daily with great results and would have given it 5 stars. Then I noticed feeling worse after starting on a new batch. I am on a forum of people who take this for various health issues and there is a whole thread about people who had been taking Jarrow Methyl B12 who noticed less effectiveness. Not sure what changed, but clearly, something has. Will be buying a different brand for now, but for most other supplements, I love Jarrow.

Great product!

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 02, 2013

I could almost feel that my brain where working better straight away. A lot less small headaches and I started sleeping better(I have insomnia). And it tastes good aswell :) 5/5

great

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on May 31, 2013

My son is a different person on this and it is lactose free just what he needed