Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Nov 21, 2009

Excellent results on improving sleeping patterns and mood. Jarrow always seem to provide a superior product.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on May 17, 2013

What else can i say. This product works. You can feel a difference immediately. I usually take 5 at a time. I've also tried the Natural Factors brand which is just as good. The difference is that the Jarrow tablets are a bit harder and take longer to dissolve, but they won't break apart as much if you are carrying the bottle around with you. The Natural Factors brand are softer and dissolve much faster, but will also crumble more if you carry the bottle around with you in a gym bag etc. Both are good, just depends on your needs.

Jarrow Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer1114152 on Sep 05, 2011

Have used this for years. In combintion with dibencozide to bring B-12 levels to a normal range. Pleasant tasting. I am sold on this product. Excellent.

I take these twice a week

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Nov 22, 2011

I know that as we age, our body does not absorb the B vitamins as well as in our youth, and this is especially so with Vit B12. I know many older people who have been given injections of B12 which helped them immensely. I decided to take a tablet rather than an occasional injection. The high strength of these tablets means you only need to take two per week. The flavour is fine, they take a long time to dissolve when placed between the cheek and gum, but they are best absorbed this way, not chewed or swallowed.

Vitamin B-12

Posted by Reviewer1192995 on Jan 07, 2010

Excellent choice. My husband will not take any vitamins, unless they are flavored. This product has all of the nutrients that is needed and is pleasant to the taste. Great for anyone who doesn't like taking pills. It has made a major difference in his mood and overall disposition.

This product works

Posted by feelgood on Aug 30, 2013

This product worked on me. First I tried solgar and than this one. The results were very good. This pills r powerfull I felt alert few hours after the use. They r effective, but the flavor is a beat sour, good for people who likes it. I prefer sweet like solgar. . it is important to check your b12 after the 3-4 weeks because too much b12 is not good either.and it works realiy fast.

I needed this

Posted by 5040988076438410898 on Dec 26, 2012

I've suffered from chronic fatigue (life wrecking fatigue) for 3.5 years. I have tried many things that have helped me a little along the way. But once I began the B12 I made a huge leap forward. It is the only stuff that has made me get over that awful lethargic feeling that I had. It took about 3 weeks before I began to feel a real effect from B12. I didn't start with anything else at this time. I also began to notice some color in my face again, finally. Everyone I have met have commented on that I am looking so much better, which is nice to hear since it coincides with how I feel. I guess supplements are really trial and error but B12 was definitely something that I needed.

had to pay more - excise duty

Posted by 5236272575110410269 on Apr 07, 2016

i am from India i got your product in time , and in future will sure like more from you. But after paying for the courier to when parcel came to me i had to pay excise so that made the product costly.

Changing my life for the better!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Jan 06, 2012

I have chronic nerve pain and instead of reaching for a painkiller I reach for my Jarrow B-12 lozenges! Huge increase in my pain tolerance and a very noticeable decrease in my nerve pain after only about a week. I intend to use this product for the rest of my life and I am only 44 so they've got a good customer in me. I have always found Jarrow Formulas to be superior to other brands. I lost 20 pounds over the fall due to my anemia (not iron anemia) and I was on an inferior B-12 product. I should have known better than to use any other brand besides Jarrow Formulas. These 5000mcg have changed my life for the better, maybe even saved it and I am very grateful!

the best B12 so far

Posted by Reviewer1297503 on Mar 08, 2010

This one helped me more then other B12 methyls to make living with CFS more bearable. Makes thinking and remembering an easier thing.