Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Clearly Superior

Posted by Reviewer3100938 From Michigan on Jun 29, 2010

The is one of only two MB12 supplements that actually do anything significant to improve methylation (due to the fact that this supplement takes longer to dissolve, thereby delivering more MB12). My only comment is I wish the company would use something other than xylitol in it as this is poisonous to dogs and there are people who would like to give this to their pets.

Fantastic Results!

Posted by Reviewer1946899 From Ireland on Mar 04, 2011

I found this product very impressive. Despite the fact that I eat healthily, I am always either anaemic or borderline. After a few months of taking this my haemoglobin levels went from 10 to 13.3 and my haematocrit went from low to within the normal range. My energy levels improved remarkably although I also take other supplements. I take this with at least one iron tablet and Jarrow folic acid as this should yield the best results. I am sticking with this formula as I am so impressed. I got these results even though I regularly forget to take!

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2155453 From South Carolina on Aug 02, 2008

I have Chronic Fatigue and since someone suggested B12 supplements, the difference has been amazing. I've been taking this for several months now and don't plan to ever stop.

IMPORTANT FOR VEGETARIANS!

Posted by Reviewer2740089 From California on Feb 17, 2008

This gives me my B12 and dissolves slowly under the tongue without a bunch of goo in my mouth as with other sublinguals.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1612969 From California on Apr 07, 2008

Really potent stuff...it really seems to give my energy a boost.