Jarrow Methyl B-12, 5000mcg.

Posted by Reviewer3162686 on Feb 28, 2012

This is the best B-12 I have ever used. The lozenges are a little large, but the effectiveness is what counts. I feel so much "sharper" and calmer than I ever have, so I will be purchasing these for a long time to come.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3273390 on Feb 27, 2012

I have been taking Jarrow Methyl B-12 for a few weeks and my mental focus has improved dramatically. I also have more energy and just a sense of well being that is amazing. I must say that for me the 5000 every 3 or 4 days may be a little too much because I was sleeping very sound but I was having vivid dreams. I now cut them in half and that seems to work. I may start the full pill again after I get a blood test. It is a great product and I would recommend it.

Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Feb 21, 2012

Very good product for B 12.

My favorate B12.

Posted by Reviewer2914205 on Feb 17, 2012

This is easily melted under the tongue.Tastes Sweet.

Posted by Reviewer3317500 on Jan 26, 2012

Tasty, but doesnt quite melt under tongue or inside of lips.. just kind of flakes. Great health benefits though!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1447762 on Jan 20, 2012

I take these because of long term ppi use. Three or four a day keeps the Dr. away :).

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer1237992 on Jan 19, 2012

I really love these B-12 lozenges. They seem to increase energy and stamina. I can tell if I go a day or two without taking them...my energy is definitely affected by them. Great product.

best b-12

Posted by Reviewer3008343 on Jan 16, 2012

This b-12 tastes the bests and it works great. I take it regularly. Jarrow is fantastic quality regardless of the product I have found

great formula

Posted by Reviewer1261534 on Jan 09, 2012

it is an awesome product where the potency is concerned and the taste is so delicious that you would like to have it as a candy! No noticeable side-effects . The dose/price ratio is excellent also.

Good form of b12

Posted by Reviewer1059191 on Jan 07, 2012

Very helpful product. It gives you the b-12 your body needs, and I can feel it.