Interesting dreams

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Oct 29, 2015

Again, I'm very impressed with iHerb for their prompt shipping. As for Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 5000mcg lozenges - they arrived yesterday. Counting on the fact that the occasional person advises it's put them to sleep (and knowing how contrary my body can be), I chose to take one last night about an hour before bed. I slept like a baby for the first time in years (granted, it was only 4.5 hours sleep, but it was continuous and more than I've had since childhood). I also had in-depth and vivid dreams, which hasn't happened in a while, so if those are the only effects these will ever have on me (because it's too early to tell about anything else yet), then I'm very happy to continue purchasing.

Good for Vegans

Posted by 5681962230436148379 on Sep 10, 2016

I take one a day, because I am a Vegan and do not get enough B12 through diet alone. I have been taking this product for a year now and it works great!

Well absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1794429 on Dec 15, 2015

I had severe deficiency on blood tests This product is very well absorbed according to my further tests Also has greatly improved my peripheral nerve symptoms

superior form of B-12

Posted by x-tine on Dec 06, 2010

This is a good, convenient product. The "methyl" form of B-12 is hard to find in supplements, and especially in the 5000 mcg of these lozenges. Nutritionists often recommend the "methyl" form of B-12 over "cyano" form; and especially for those people with kidney disorders.

Memory Boost

Posted by Reviewer1690686 on Dec 27, 2010

Helps with memory.

good flavor

Posted by Reviewer3285868 on Jan 06, 2011

I like the potency and the flavor of this. My doctor said I could take this instead of the monthly shots. I take it daily on an empty stomach. I just chew it up and swallow it. Empty stomach is important for those with low intrinsic factor.

Tasty, top product.

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Aug 24, 2010

Ah, I love the fake american cherry flavour (or flavor)! You just don't get it in Australia. Great product for CFS sufferers. I need high doses daily of Methylated B12 but had allergic reactions to the injections. Great solution. Thanks iherb.

Amazing taste, incredible energy!

Posted by Reviewer1799755 on Jul 24, 2011

I have been using one bottle of this and so far i can say that not only does it taste amazin, it also gave me a lot of energy. I actually used to take this on an empty stomach, at the morning after jumping out of the bed, and it worked wonderful. Mind is clearer, more sharp & active, and my body is more energetic.

Really works for burning feet

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Jul 27, 2011

I am not diabetic, but I take metformin (which I love), I think the metformin ate up all my B12 reserves and my feet were burning 24/7 so badly that I could not sleep even with them wrapped in ice cold towels. My restless leg syndrome was the worst its ever been at that time too. I had to wait a few days for Jarrow B12 5000 to arrive from the states and my legs were getting worse and worse, but within 2 days of taking 1 or 2 of these tablets per day ALL burning stopped completely!!!! Restless legs got MUCH better! And I could sleep and calm down thank goodness! Very grateful for these! The only thing that works!

Jarrow Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer1114152 on Sep 05, 2011

Have used this for years. In combintion with dibencozide to bring B-12 levels to a normal range. Pleasant tasting. I am sold on this product. Excellent.