Methyl B-12

Posted by 5124388530298328570 on Feb 02, 2015

My memory is better and I function better in my stressful work/ study and family life . Very effective.No side effect. Once a week is enough as recommended by my GP.

Interesting dreams

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Oct 29, 2015

Again, I'm very impressed with iHerb for their prompt shipping. As for Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 5000mcg lozenges - they arrived yesterday. Counting on the fact that the occasional person advises it's put them to sleep (and knowing how contrary my body can be), I chose to take one last night about an hour before bed. I slept like a baby for the first time in years (granted, it was only 4.5 hours sleep, but it was continuous and more than I've had since childhood). I also had in-depth and vivid dreams, which hasn't happened in a while, so if those are the only effects these will ever have on me (because it's too early to tell about anything else yet), then I'm very happy to continue purchasing.

Amazing product saved life

Posted by 4653915862847825261 on Jun 14, 2015

I was diagnosed with anemia and my iron levels were not absorbing due to low b12 170. I was breathy, pale, weak, sick and could hardly breathe was horrible. I was taking b12 tablets in Australia but I didn't feel any better. After a few weeks of taking these tablets I felt so much better. I was more alert, had more energy and could breathe easier. After 4 months I got a blood test and my b12 is now 1000 so I can lower my dose now. I was taking one every day. These tablets really do work and they taste so good. Try not to chew it as most will get stuck in your teeth. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who wanted to avoid b12 shots like myself.

had to pay more - excise duty

Posted by 5236272575110410269 on Apr 07, 2016

i am from India i got your product in time , and in future will sure like more from you. But after paying for the courier to when parcel came to me i had to pay excise so that made the product costly.

Good for Vegans

Posted by SKClore on Sep 10, 2016

I take one a day, because I am a Vegan and do not get enough B12 through diet alone. I have been taking this product for a year now and it works great!

superior form of B-12

Posted by x-tine on Dec 06, 2010

This is a good, convenient product. The "methyl" form of B-12 is hard to find in supplements, and especially in the 5000 mcg of these lozenges. Nutritionists often recommend the "methyl" form of B-12 over "cyano" form; and especially for those people with kidney disorders.

Memory Boost

Posted by Reviewer1690686 on Dec 27, 2010

Helps with memory.

good flavor

Posted by Reviewer3285868 on Jan 06, 2011

I like the potency and the flavor of this. My doctor said I could take this instead of the monthly shots. I take it daily on an empty stomach. I just chew it up and swallow it. Empty stomach is important for those with low intrinsic factor.

Tasty, top product.

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Aug 24, 2010

Ah, I love the fake american cherry flavour (or flavor)! You just don't get it in Australia. Great product for CFS sufferers. I need high doses daily of Methylated B12 but had allergic reactions to the injections. Great solution. Thanks iherb.

Amazing taste, incredible energy!

Posted by Reviewer1799755 on Jul 24, 2011

I have been using one bottle of this and so far i can say that not only does it taste amazin, it also gave me a lot of energy. I actually used to take this on an empty stomach, at the morning after jumping out of the bed, and it worked wonderful. Mind is clearer, more sharp & active, and my body is more energetic.