10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Jarrow B12 sublinguals 5000

Posted by Reviewer1669904 on Jul 13, 2009

I take these in between my B12 injections for Pernicious Anaemia. They are without a doubt the best B12 sublingual on the market.

Fantastic Results!

Posted by Reviewer1946899 on Mar 04, 2011

I found this product very impressive. Despite the fact that I eat healthily, I am always either anaemic or borderline. After a few months of taking this my haemoglobin levels went from 10 to 13.3 and my haematocrit went from low to within the normal range. My energy levels improved remarkably although I also take other supplements. I take this with at least one iron tablet and Jarrow folic acid as this should yield the best results. I am sticking with this formula as I am so impressed. I got these results even though I regularly forget to take!

Do not by this>>>Buy Solgar's

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 26, 2013

I did not remember I was taking this until I looked up my order history. It means to me that this B12 did nothing, no noticeable effect. However, Solgar's B12 is a miracle!! Please take a look at my review on Solgar's B12!!

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on Aug 02, 2008

I have Chronic Fatigue and since someone suggested B12 supplements, the difference has been amazing. I've been taking this for several months now and don't plan to ever stop.

IMPORTANT FOR VEGETARIANS!

Posted by Reviewer2740089 on Feb 17, 2008

This gives me my B12 and dissolves slowly under the tongue without a bunch of goo in my mouth as with other sublinguals.