B-12

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 27, 2008

I am glad this does not contain fructose and silica, but too much sugar(xylitol) for me first thing in the morning. Xylitol is a little higher glycemic than sorbitol/mannitol. If you're not sensitive to sugar this would be no problem. I wish it had stevia instead. I don't like a lozenge this large and for me, it takes 20 minutes to melt. Jarrow B-12 comes in a nice protective glass bottle. Source Naturals has a sublingual with 2 types of B-12 and folic acid with sorbitol and mannitol in a smaller lozenge(melts faster) which I will use along with Natural Factors B-12(ultra fast, very low sugar melt). Jarrow B -12 itself is excellent, just not the delivery for me personally.

Okay for what it is

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 01, 2012

These are okay. It's a decent sublingual methyl B12, and methyl B12 is fantastic (and vital for me, since my body doesn't use other forms well). It's been a great help for my ME/CFS symptoms. That said, I could tell a HUGE difference between these and the AOR sublingual methyl B12 pills that I was taking previously. The transition was VERY apparent. I will not be purchasing more of these. I'll get the AOR ones somewhere else instead (I wish iherb would carry them!). The tiny difference in price is well worth it for the extra effect.

unfortunately never recieved the product

Posted by 5261975534115908953 on May 14, 2015

Because of german customs and laws, we were not allowed to recieve the product. Customs kept the product and will supposedly return it to sender. So we lost our money. It seems that the potency 5000 mcg was the problem.

short lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1015146 on Jun 07, 2010

i ordered several bottles of these 60-count vitamins, and so far have only opened two. i thought i went through the first one awfully fast, and i noticed when i opened the second one that there weren't a lot of lozenges in the bottle, so i dumped and counted - there were 30 - half the number advertised. i haven't opened the other bottles yet, but i am very disappointed, and will be very careful when ordering these in the future. update: all subsequent bottles have had the advertised 60-count lozenges.

did not like the artificial flavor

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Jun 30, 2010

I got this because Methl B-12 was supposed to be better absorbed than some other forms of B-12 and this had a lot of reviews and also was a high potency. It may be good but I can't stand the artificial candy-like flavor (I'm the type of person who'd prefer real cherry flavor or no flavor). If you like flavors you might like it, but otherwise, try another brand.

Good

Posted by 4624580720105764422 on Jul 30, 2013

These are great but realized they have sweetener in... will be looking for a different brand

vit B12 flavour

Posted by Reviewer3245568 on Jan 02, 2010

these tablets are very good value, the only criticism I have is the cherry flavour, I do not like cherry flavour, it would be good if they came in another flavour so there was a choice, they do have to be dissolved in the mouth or chewed so that releases the flavour. The goods arrived safely and packaged well.

B12

Posted by Reviewer1389256 on Dec 18, 2013

I have been taking B12 and Benfotiamine for a short while for leg cramps, but as yet they have not helped me.

Not 60 lozenges! :(

Posted by Reviewer2051296 on Apr 23, 2014

I received yesterday my iHerb order and started taking this b12, but when i took out the whole content of the bottle and counted it, there were only 56 lozenges, not 60 as mentioned on the bottle. Did this happen to anyone else?

Not bad.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

Taste is okay. Used these for about 3 months consecutively, but didn't find as much benefit as other brands.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »