Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

B-12

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 27, 2008

I am glad this does not contain fructose and silica, but too much sugar(xylitol) for me first thing in the morning. Xylitol is a little higher glycemic than sorbitol/mannitol. If you're not sensitive to sugar this would be no problem. I wish it had stevia instead. I don't like a lozenge this large and for me, it takes 20 minutes to melt. Jarrow B-12 comes in a nice protective glass bottle. Source Naturals has a sublingual with 2 types of B-12 and folic acid with sorbitol and mannitol in a smaller lozenge(melts faster) which I will use along with Natural Factors B-12(ultra fast, very low sugar melt). Jarrow B -12 itself is excellent, just not the delivery for me personally.

short lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1015146 on Jun 07, 2010

i ordered several bottles of these 60-count vitamins, and so far have only opened two. i thought i went through the first one awfully fast, and i noticed when i opened the second one that there weren't a lot of lozenges in the bottle, so i dumped and counted - there were 30 - half the number advertised. i haven't opened the other bottles yet, but i am very disappointed, and will be very careful when ordering these in the future. update: all subsequent bottles have had the advertised 60-count lozenges.

Okay for what it is

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 01, 2012

These are okay. It's a decent sublingual methyl B12, and methyl B12 is fantastic (and vital for me, since my body doesn't use other forms well). It's been a great help for my ME/CFS symptoms. That said, I could tell a HUGE difference between these and the AOR sublingual methyl B12 pills that I was taking previously. The transition was VERY apparent. I will not be purchasing more of these. I'll get the AOR ones somewhere else instead (I wish iherb would carry them!). The tiny difference in price is well worth it for the extra effect.

Good

Posted by 4624580720105764422 on Jul 30, 2013

These are great but realized they have sweetener in... will be looking for a different brand

vit B12 flavour

Posted by Reviewer3245568 on Jan 02, 2010

these tablets are very good value, the only criticism I have is the cherry flavour, I do not like cherry flavour, it would be good if they came in another flavour so there was a choice, they do have to be dissolved in the mouth or chewed so that releases the flavour. The goods arrived safely and packaged well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »