unfortunately never recieved the product

Posted by 5261975534115908953 on May 14, 2015

Because of german customs and laws, we were not allowed to recieve the product. Customs kept the product and will supposedly return it to sender. So we lost our money. It seems that the potency 5000 mcg was the problem.

Not bad.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

Taste is okay. Used these for about 3 months consecutively, but didn't find as much benefit as other brands.

Not 60 lozenges! :(

Posted by Reviewer2051296 on Apr 23, 2014

I received yesterday my iHerb order and started taking this b12, but when i took out the whole content of the bottle and counted it, there were only 56 lozenges, not 60 as mentioned on the bottle. Did this happen to anyone else?

B12

Posted by Reviewer1389256 on Dec 18, 2013

I have been taking B12 and Benfotiamine for a short while for leg cramps, but as yet they have not helped me.

Good

Posted by 4624580720105764422 on Jul 30, 2013

These are great but realized they have sweetener in... will be looking for a different brand

For nerve damage.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 05, 2012

I bought these to see if they'd work as well as the ones I was prescribed for nerve pain which originated in my neck. Obviously they didn't work by themselves, but in combination with the pharma-B12, there may have been a slightly better result.

Okay for what it is

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 01, 2012

These are okay. It's a decent sublingual methyl B12, and methyl B12 is fantastic (and vital for me, since my body doesn't use other forms well). It's been a great help for my ME/CFS symptoms. That said, I could tell a HUGE difference between these and the AOR sublingual methyl B12 pills that I was taking previously. The transition was VERY apparent. I will not be purchasing more of these. I'll get the AOR ones somewhere else instead (I wish iherb would carry them!). The tiny difference in price is well worth it for the extra effect.

Posted by Reviewer3317500 on Jan 26, 2012

Tasty, but doesnt quite melt under tongue or inside of lips.. just kind of flakes. Great health benefits though!

Dissolve too slowly

Posted by Reviewer2733085 on Nov 27, 2011

These sublinguals take a lot of effort to get them to dissolve. Just holding them under the tongue doesn't do it, I have to move it around periodically to disperse what has dissolved so the remainder of the tablet dissolves also.

A+