Interesting effect

Posted by Reviewer1378681 on Oct 01, 2008

I didn't notice any sudden boost in energy but rather i actually felt very sleepy for the first two times I took it. The bottle says once every three days but since I had not eaten any meat in over two weeks I took one a day for the first 3 days. After I slept like a rock for 2 12 hours nights of sleep (normal for me is 6-7), I felt like completely revitalized and rejuvinated...I am an elite athlete and can say for a fact that I have had improved endurance, and power output since taking this product. Also, I did not urinate bright yellow at all (even after first and second dose), so i assume it is being absorbed better as the label says... 4 stars....not 5 only because it made me so sleepy for the first few days.

Super Potent!

Posted by Reviewer2496663 on Sep 12, 2009

This stuff if super potent - I recently had a blood test and two weeks after taking one of these (I often forget) my B12 levels were very high. I would therefore advise usuing sparingly before finding how much you personally need.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1879955 on Jan 12, 2010

I have used various forms and brands of B 12. I am finding that the Jarrow Formula is the best I have used to date.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2458701 on May 07, 2010

I'm thrilled to have found a great tasting sublingual Vit B12 with 5,000 mg. This is a great deal.

B12

Posted by Reviewer2148609 on Feb 03, 2009

This is a good product, but takes a long time to dissolve sublingualy. I take it on a regular basis, and seem to have more energy because of it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 11, 2009

seems to have less additives than most

B-12

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Jun 08, 2009

I like this product, my only fault with it is that I wish it dissolved a little quicker in your mouth. Other than that it seems to be doing the job.

Product and delivery time.

Posted by Reviewer2751558 on Jan 17, 2011

Excellent service,I am on the other side of the planet and could not believe how short a time it took to get here . Very happy. Keith B

Peripheral Neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Jan 31, 2008

I have used this product successfully for years to reduce symptoms of PN.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2003032 on Jun 16, 2008

very good please keep in stock

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »