B-12 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1730689 on Mar 20, 2010

excellent flavor, I feel more energetic since taking these compared to the inject-able B-12. great price

My husband and I were very impressed!!!

Posted by Reviewer1250062 on Feb 06, 2008

We just got our order in today and tried this for the first time. We both were really dragging & talking about how drained we felt, so we thought it was perfect timing to try this stuff. To be honest, we did not expect to notice anything since that seems to be the typical result with us. However, to our amazement, we both felt GREAT and decided to take our son to the park!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!! Thanks Jarrow & I-herb

Methyl B-12 - A lifesaver in my relief from the pain of diabetic neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer2379207 on Mar 23, 2008

I have suffered from severe diabetic neuropathy for 2 1/2 years and since taking this I am virtually pain free. I am walking without a limp, I have energy. Which means that I now feel like exercising which will benefit me even more in the long run. I have been feeling helpless and needy for so long and I feel as if I've been given my life back. This review might sound hokey but it is the absolute truth. People around me are amazed at the change in me.

Helps with nerve pain & neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Mar 26, 2010

I am a type 2 diabetic, and I have been experiencing a feeling of fullness and burning sensation in my toes every night. I tried this last night based on the reviews, and I didn't experience any of the pain or discomfort in my toes for the first time in a very long time. I can definitely say that this works.

Do not by this>>>Buy Solgar's

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 26, 2013

I did not remember I was taking this until I looked up my order history. It means to me that this B12 did nothing, no noticeable effect. However, Solgar's B12 is a miracle!! Please take a look at my review on Solgar's B12!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1563587 on May 14, 2008

This product helped me immensely. I would recommend it to anyone enthusiastically.

B-12

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 27, 2008

I am glad this does not contain fructose and silica, but too much sugar(xylitol) for me first thing in the morning. Xylitol is a little higher glycemic than sorbitol/mannitol. If you're not sensitive to sugar this would be no problem. I wish it had stevia instead. I don't like a lozenge this large and for me, it takes 20 minutes to melt. Jarrow B-12 comes in a nice protective glass bottle. Source Naturals has a sublingual with 2 types of B-12 and folic acid with sorbitol and mannitol in a smaller lozenge(melts faster) which I will use along with Natural Factors B-12(ultra fast, very low sugar melt). Jarrow B -12 itself is excellent, just not the delivery for me personally.

This higher dosage really worked on my neuropathy!

Posted by MLandryTX on Dec 15, 2007

I take one of the Jarrow 5000 mcg Methyl B-12 lozenges every third day. This is the extra strength dosage I was looking for to combat my insidious neuropathic pain in my feet. AND IT WORKS!

Think these are the best

Posted by Reviewer1145722 on Dec 22, 2007

I know they have an effect, as evidence by my lab tests. My mother cannot go without these. Loves them.

One of the best methyl B-12's

Posted by Reviewer3247744 on May 05, 2008

Jarrow is very reliable for quality products and this is good quality B-12. Methylcobalamin is highly recommended for peripheral neuropathy and energy production. This sublingual tastes much better than other B's I've tried. I highly recommend this!