Did the formula change?

Posted by Reviewer2095265 on Jun 03, 2013

I was taking this daily with great results and would have given it 5 stars. Then I noticed feeling worse after starting on a new batch. I am on a forum of people who take this for various health issues and there is a whole thread about people who had been taking Jarrow Methyl B12 who noticed less effectiveness. Not sure what changed, but clearly, something has. Will be buying a different brand for now, but for most other supplements, I love Jarrow.

My husband and I were very impressed!!!

Posted by Reviewer1250062 on Feb 06, 2008

We just got our order in today and tried this for the first time. We both were really dragging & talking about how drained we felt, so we thought it was perfect timing to try this stuff. To be honest, we did not expect to notice anything since that seems to be the typical result with us. However, to our amazement, we both felt GREAT and decided to take our son to the park!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!! Thanks Jarrow & I-herb

Methyl B-12 - A lifesaver in my relief from the pain of diabetic neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer2379207 on Mar 23, 2008

I have suffered from severe diabetic neuropathy for 2 1/2 years and since taking this I am virtually pain free. I am walking without a limp, I have energy. Which means that I now feel like exercising which will benefit me even more in the long run. I have been feeling helpless and needy for so long and I feel as if I've been given my life back. This review might sound hokey but it is the absolute truth. People around me are amazed at the change in me.

Helps with nerve pain & neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Mar 26, 2010

I am a type 2 diabetic, and I have been experiencing a feeling of fullness and burning sensation in my toes every night. I tried this last night based on the reviews, and I didn't experience any of the pain or discomfort in my toes for the first time in a very long time. I can definitely say that this works.

Do not by this>>>Buy Solgar's

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 26, 2013

I did not remember I was taking this until I looked up my order history. It means to me that this B12 did nothing, no noticeable effect. However, Solgar's B12 is a miracle!! Please take a look at my review on Solgar's B12!!