Think these are the best

Posted by Reviewer1145722 on Dec 22, 2007

I know they have an effect, as evidence by my lab tests. My mother cannot go without these. Loves them.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1385878 on Jun 01, 2009

Great taste, improved overall mental feeling. Only need to take every few days unless needed for specific healing. I took them before undergoing surgery to help protect from the anesthetic. will purchase again.

The power of B12

Posted by Reviewer2896301 on Feb 18, 2008

I am a supporter of B12 supplementation because I found it very effective and useful. With this formula and strength this is a wonderful product. As a plus, the taste is by far the best.

Clearly Superior

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Jun 29, 2010

The is one of only two MB12 supplements that actually do anything significant to improve methylation (due to the fact that this supplement takes longer to dissolve, thereby delivering more MB12). My only comment is I wish the company would use something other than xylitol in it as this is poisonous to dogs and there are people who would like to give this to their pets.

Vit B goodness

Posted by Reviewer2288092 on Jul 08, 2010

I have felt much mroe vibrant since I started taking these. I've had depression for years and feeling flat is preety much routine. These have helped pick me up quite noticeably.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2068561 on Apr 08, 2008

Much better tasting than the other sublingual I was using!

One of the best methyl B-12's

Posted by Reviewer3247744 on May 05, 2008

Jarrow is very reliable for quality products and this is good quality B-12. Methylcobalamin is highly recommended for peripheral neuropathy and energy production. This sublingual tastes much better than other B's I've tried. I highly recommend this!

Huge change!

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Nov 24, 2008

Being a B12 deficient vegan, I noticed a huge change starting from the first time I took this Jarrow Methyl B12. My energy has increased noticeably as well.

Will never be without this product - Australia

Posted by Reviewer2037732 on Nov 26, 2010

I have had rheumatoid arthritis for well over ten years. 2010 has been a particularly bad year but I have made some important discoveries. The first being that if I don't eat any gluten the bulk of my pain disappears. Even with that discovery I had very severe pain in my feet and also my hands. While doing some research online I came across some posts about peripheral neuropathy and B12 deficiency. My doctors had never mentioned this possibility to me. In the past I had supplemented B12 as I do not eat meat but it was cyano B12 as we cannot buy methyl b12 in Australia. Long story short I ordered Jarrow methylb12 from iherb and I am now getting my life back. Terrible pain virtually disappeared within a few days and I can now walk almost pain free. Just need to work on damage done. One other very important discovery was also being intolerant to other foods ie tomatoes, strawberries and possibly dairy.

Absorbed very well

Posted by Reviewer3085532 on Mar 13, 2008

I found the Jarrow Formulas B12 increased my B12 count very quickly..it appears they are absorbed very well !