Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Awesome at first... HEADACHES afterwards!

Posted by Reviewer2077692 on Aug 07, 2012

Be very, very careful with this mega-dose of B12. Humans only need a tiny amount of B12 - 2-3 micro grams per day. These 5000 mcg tabs will blow you out of the water. That's exactly what happened to me. Firstly, it was awesome - after being slow, generally in the bad mood and not motivated to do anything in daily life (due to b12 insufficiency caused by veg diet) I started taking them and voila - I was almost immediately back into action! Heaps of energy! "Can do anything" attitude! But little I knew. After a couple of weeks on these I started getting headaches. Like really bad ones, lasting for, I kid you not, 2-3 days in a row. Imaging waking up with a headache. Going to work. Then going back home. Falling asleep. Only to wake up with that headache again. So, be very, very careful. I'd say get a mildel version of these. And if you get headaches - STOP TAKING THEM!

Methyl B-12 - A lifesaver in my relief from the pain of diabetic neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer2379207 on Mar 23, 2008

I have suffered from severe diabetic neuropathy for 2 1/2 years and since taking this I am virtually pain free. I am walking without a limp, I have energy. Which means that I now feel like exercising which will benefit me even more in the long run. I have been feeling helpless and needy for so long and I feel as if I've been given my life back. This review might sound hokey but it is the absolute truth. People around me are amazed at the change in me.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2903766 on Feb 26, 2010

Excellent supplement for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia. Can't live without it.

Helps with nerve pain & neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Mar 26, 2010

I am a type 2 diabetic, and I have been experiencing a feeling of fullness and burning sensation in my toes every night. I tried this last night based on the reviews, and I didn't experience any of the pain or discomfort in my toes for the first time in a very long time. I can definitely say that this works.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1563587 on May 14, 2008

This product helped me immensely. I would recommend it to anyone enthusiastically.