10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

Think these are the best

Posted by Reviewer1145722 on Dec 22, 2007

I know they have an effect, as evidence by my lab tests. My mother cannot go without these. Loves them.

One of the best methyl B-12's

Posted by Reviewer3247744 on May 05, 2008

Jarrow is very reliable for quality products and this is good quality B-12. Methylcobalamin is highly recommended for peripheral neuropathy and energy production. This sublingual tastes much better than other B's I've tried. I highly recommend this!

The power of B12

Posted by Reviewer2896301 on Feb 18, 2008

I am a supporter of B12 supplementation because I found it very effective and useful. With this formula and strength this is a wonderful product. As a plus, the taste is by far the best.

Clearly Superior

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Jun 29, 2010

The is one of only two MB12 supplements that actually do anything significant to improve methylation (due to the fact that this supplement takes longer to dissolve, thereby delivering more MB12). My only comment is I wish the company would use something other than xylitol in it as this is poisonous to dogs and there are people who would like to give this to their pets.

Vit B goodness

Posted by Reviewer2288092 on Jul 08, 2010

I have felt much mroe vibrant since I started taking these. I've had depression for years and feeling flat is preety much routine. These have helped pick me up quite noticeably.