Do not by this>>>Buy Solgar's

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 26, 2013

I did not remember I was taking this until I looked up my order history. It means to me that this B12 did nothing, no noticeable effect. However, Solgar's B12 is a miracle!! Please take a look at my review on Solgar's B12!!

It saved my life - no exaggeration

Posted by Editka on Sep 14, 2015

This completely cured my agonizing neuropathic pain 24/7. I was taking up to five tablets daily (I read a study with mice, where they give them such high doses and I really had nothing to loose). It took a few weeks when the pain was gone. Thanks god for the internet... Doctors gave me only antidepressants and antiepileptics. Just toxic drugs and not really something which could actually regenerate the damaged nervous tissues.

Dramatic rise in B12 level

Posted by Reviewer2381272 on Sep 04, 2010

I had a B12 level of 114, 6 injections later a rise to 182, 3 weeks later after taking jarrow formulas Methyl B12 daily a dramatic rise to 705. Now trying a lozenger every other day to level out.

Fantastic Results!

Posted by Reviewer1946899 on Mar 04, 2011

I found this product very impressive. Despite the fact that I eat healthily, I am always either anaemic or borderline. After a few months of taking this my haemoglobin levels went from 10 to 13.3 and my haematocrit went from low to within the normal range. My energy levels improved remarkably although I also take other supplements. I take this with at least one iron tablet and Jarrow folic acid as this should yield the best results. I am sticking with this formula as I am so impressed. I got these results even though I regularly forget to take!

from Texas

Posted by Reviewer3160543 on Nov 08, 2008

Good product, helps in so many ways. Feel better mentally, have more energy.

Must Have Nutritional Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3188616 on Dec 05, 2008

I eat a healthy, nearly raw vegan diet. But early dietary choices made by my parents caused me to have pernicious anemia. So I choose to supplement with the Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 for maximum nutrional protection. I consider this so vital to my health that I buy in bulk via iHerb.com.

Jarrow B12 sublinguals 5000

Posted by Reviewer1669904 on Jul 13, 2009

I take these in between my B12 injections for Pernicious Anaemia. They are without a doubt the best B12 sublingual on the market.

Okay for what it is

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 01, 2012

These are okay. It's a decent sublingual methyl B12, and methyl B12 is fantastic (and vital for me, since my body doesn't use other forms well). It's been a great help for my ME/CFS symptoms. That said, I could tell a HUGE difference between these and the AOR sublingual methyl B12 pills that I was taking previously. The transition was VERY apparent. I will not be purchasing more of these. I'll get the AOR ones somewhere else instead (I wish iherb would carry them!). The tiny difference in price is well worth it for the extra effect.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1612969 on Apr 07, 2008

Really potent stuff...it really seems to give my energy a boost.

IMPORTANT FOR VEGETARIANS!

Posted by Reviewer2740089 on Feb 17, 2008

This gives me my B12 and dissolves slowly under the tongue without a bunch of goo in my mouth as with other sublinguals.