It works!

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on May 17, 2013

What else can i say. This product works. You can feel a difference immediately. I usually take 5 at a time. I've also tried the Natural Factors brand which is just as good. The difference is that the Jarrow tablets are a bit harder and take longer to dissolve, but they won't break apart as much if you are carrying the bottle around with you. The Natural Factors brand are softer and dissolve much faster, but will also crumble more if you carry the bottle around with you in a gym bag etc. Both are good, just depends on your needs.

General health value

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Mar 11, 2013

This product is one of the few effective means that I use to ease my chronic rhinitis and sinusitis symptoms, I use one lozenge occasionally as needed. It also provides a subtle clean energy feel. Tried other brands as well and I find this one tastiest and also reasonably priced for this high dose

Good product

Posted by 5362925687095355530 on Feb 20, 2013

Very Good

Bought this for a friend...

Posted by DoctorMav on Feb 05, 2013

...who reports increased energy.

B-12

Posted by TinVal on Jan 26, 2013

good

I needed this

Posted by 5040988076438410898 on Dec 26, 2012

I've suffered from chronic fatigue (life wrecking fatigue) for 3.5 years. I have tried many things that have helped me a little along the way. But once I began the B12 I made a huge leap forward. It is the only stuff that has made me get over that awful lethargic feeling that I had. It took about 3 weeks before I began to feel a real effect from B12. I didn't start with anything else at this time. I also began to notice some color in my face again, finally. Everyone I have met have commented on that I am looking so much better, which is nice to hear since it coincides with how I feel. I guess supplements are really trial and error but B12 was definitely something that I needed.

Great product

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 24, 2012

This is my go to B vitamin supplement. I eat almost no meat so this is an essential.

seems harsher on my nerves than Enzymatic Therapy b12

Posted by 5699993330116946412 on Dec 02, 2012

Even when I divided up the tablet into a smaller 1,250 mcg dose it seemed much harsher than the ET brand which I use with good results.

Jarrow Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer2823202 on Sep 25, 2012

Definitely gives me energy. Beware that too much will throw the balance of other B's off. I stopped these due to the sweetener in them however.

For nerve damage.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 05, 2012

I bought these to see if they'd work as well as the ones I was prescribed for nerve pain which originated in my neck. Obviously they didn't work by themselves, but in combination with the pharma-B12, there may have been a slightly better result.