Jarrow Formulas, Methyl Folate, 400 mcg, 60 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works as well as other brand - No stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jun 19, 2013

I've had CFS for many years. I tried Solgar's equivalent product Metafolin. It worked but gave me an upset stomach. I can't afford an upset stomach as I have IBS symptoms so I tried this. This does the same thing without the stomach upset. What does it do? It changes my perception of, and tolerance to cold. I don't feel the cold as much basically. The cold used to always feel as if it was going into the bone but not anymore. It affected my brain fog in a subtle way. It didn't remove it (B12 patches did) but it improved my ability to focus my attention and eyes on one spot. Before taking it I'd be unable to focus and my attention would sort of be constantly hazy and scattered within the brain fog.

Methyl Folate even a kid can swallow

Posted by cot477 on Jun 24, 2013

These capsules are itty bitty and my child swallows them easily. Methyl Folate, at the low 400 dosage, is important for people with the genetic MTHFR issue. This is a great product.

Perfect quality - quatrefolic - highly bioavailable form of folic acid

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 21, 2014

Not much to say here - great quality, reasonable price and it works! It can help you with many illnesses that are (partially) caused by MTHFR gene mutation = lower ability to convert the usual form of folic acid to its active form.

Amazing for mthfr mutation

Posted by 5639763747292179600 on Jun 06, 2014

This has help me feel so much better mentally and helps me detox much faster rate the. Normal and caffeine dosent bother me and I'm able to sleep early and get up early thanks will be ordering again when it runs out thanks

great for energy

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jan 03, 2014

hurray - a sensibly sized supplement, not a megadose. Provides a guaranteed top up of activated folate without danger of pushing me over into side effects. Feel much more energetic on this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »