Works as well as other brand - No stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jun 19, 2013

I've had CFS for many years. I tried Solgar's equivalent product Metafolin. It worked but gave me an upset stomach. I can't afford an upset stomach as I have IBS symptoms so I tried this. This does the same thing without the stomach upset. What does it do? It changes my perception of, and tolerance to cold. I don't feel the cold as much basically. The cold used to always feel as if it was going into the bone but not anymore. It affected my brain fog in a subtle way. It didn't remove it (B12 patches did) but it improved my ability to focus my attention and eyes on one spot. Before taking it I'd be unable to focus and my attention would sort of be constantly hazy and scattered within the brain fog.

Methyl Folate even a kid can swallow

Posted by cot477 on Jun 24, 2013

These capsules are itty bitty and my child swallows them easily. Methyl Folate, at the low 400 dosage, is important for people with the genetic MTHFR issue. This is a great product.

Amazing for mthfr mutation

Posted by 5639763747292179600 on Jun 06, 2014

This has help me feel so much better mentally and helps me detox much faster rate the. Normal and caffeine dosent bother me and I'm able to sleep early and get up early thanks will be ordering again when it runs out thanks

helps with genetic defect

Posted by 5407507132661655598 on Feb 19, 2015

I take this because of my genetic inability to process folic acid. I notice my mood is much improved when I take 2 a day.

Perfect quality - quatrefolic - highly bioavailable form of folic acid

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 21, 2014

Not much to say here - great quality, reasonable price and it works! It can help you with many illnesses that are (partially) caused by MTHFR gene mutation = lower ability to convert the usual form of folic acid to its active form.

Excellent Product! Great Price!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

I wish I had known about this when I was pregnant. These are tiny pills but they are affordable and help a lot with alleviating exhaustion and giving me more energy.

Great!

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on May 08, 2015

I was first taking one tiny capsule per day, bur just recently I came across MTHFR issuee and that I might have a problem with it, so I took 10 of these (4 mg) two days in a row (that's how much I had left) just to try if it will do anything.. and wow, I was energetic for 5 days and had no problem waking up in the morning, also I was drinking heavily that weekend and didn't have so bad hangover as usual. I usually need to sleep for 12 hours (adrenal fatigue), but during that time I didn't sleep as much. I slept for 9 hours. After 5 days effects subsided, so I will be taking much more of these.

methyl folate

Posted by 5496016835165676726 on Aug 31, 2014

I have mthfr I find this works well in restoring my folate levels. I take 2 a day. Good for for energy and focus.

great for energy

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jan 03, 2014

hurray - a sensibly sized supplement, not a megadose. Provides a guaranteed top up of activated folate without danger of pushing me over into side effects. Feel much more energetic on this.

works well, less filler

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Jul 04, 2013

I can't take Solar's methylfolate because of its nasty fillers. I've taken both this one and Drs Best Quatrefolic, they both have the same active ingredient, but this one has cellulose in it, and Dr's Best has rice. Neither is as bad as mannitol and others. However Drs Best is a much better deal over Jarrow. I buy both because one of us can't tolerate rice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »