Protection

Posted by Reviewer3042864 on Feb 26, 2012

I have a chronic disease which requires me to take several medications. I use this products to stave off possible liver damage. I haven't had any negative liver screening tests for 12 years, so I think this product is doing its job.

Good for General Use

Posted by Reviewer3221350 on Apr 13, 2012

The price is affordable but the potency could be higher. I take two at a time but I still think it should be higher. With all the environmental and nutritional pollutants our bodies need to purge, we need to be mindful of what can combat the poisons. I'd like to see higher potency products in affordable price ranges.

Pure and powerful

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012

This formula is a simply straight up herbal extract, concentrated and standardized. I also like the product because it's allergen-free (I don't mind the gelatin, I'm not a vegetarian), and the smaller sized caps go down easily.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2822516 on Jul 05, 2012

My husband has many social occasions to drink, so he takes this and liver screening test says good.

Best milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on May 12, 2014

Narrow is a most- trusted brand. My husband likes this,one

Great Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2085359 on May 17, 2012

Very pleased with this product. I notice when I don't take it.

Nothing Works Like Milk Thistle

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I have a very severe form of Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS) which causes painful contraction knots in the muscles called trigger points. These knots are very painful and that pain can be eased somewhat by routine trigger point injections. I started taking 3 caps of Milk Thistle, 3x a day and immediately all symptoms of vertigo and toxicity were gone. Yes, I said IMMEDIATELY...as in hours, not days. Once this efficacy was confirmed, I was able to have my clinician radically increase the number of trigger point injections. When I say radically, I went from about 4 or 5 injections knocking me out for a week, to tolerating 180 per session, 2x a week for four months. Thousands of injections that did immense good at actually taking the fight to the trigger points the way only a sharp needle can. I was able to eventually taper down to the recommended dosage of just 3 caps a day when the toxic load was much decreased. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Get more poo poo

Posted by Mrsfireball on Feb 23, 2015

The amount and frequency of poo poo obviously getting more after taking this supplement. Can't say for sure whether my liver is healthier but I am happy with the result.

good

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 07, 2014

Good for protecting the liver from doctors meds. Safe.

pills