• Formerly known as Silymarin 80%.

• Customer Ratings

Women watch out!!

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Apr 13, 2011

I have been on milk thistle for about 1 year. I do not take other supplements except Omega 3 fish oil. I discovered lumps in both breasts and were really worried. Have them checked (ultrasound etc.) and found out that they are cysts. My doc asked me if I am on HRT. I said "NO". I told him I am on milk thistle for liver health. He told me that our body will recognize milk thistle as estrogen. I have too much estrogen and that leads to breast cysts. I stopped the milk thistle for about 3 weeks and the cysts have gone much smaller. Hope this helps.

Didn't work well for me.

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Jun 26, 2011

This supplement caused irritation with my rectum. Not sure if it is the size of the dosage or something else in this supplement. I wish someone made a lower dose but it appears everything on the market is a mega-dose.

Outrageous charges for Customs & additional charges levied by DHL (India)

Posted by 5008432528228062294 on May 07, 2016

Can't comment anything on the product yet, but getting the shipment delivered to my place costed me a fortune. The customs charges & handling charges paid to DHL in spite of paying a shipping charge has been a complete rip off. I ended up paying double of product cost towards these unexplained charges, we have other sites too that are very transparent on these and don't subject their customers to pay these outrageous amounts, NOT SHOPPING WITH iHerb ANY MORE!! Wanted to give a -10 rating for this to the website, unfortunately don't have that option!!