• Formerly known as Silymarin 80%.

• Reviews | English

Best Price

Posted by Reviewer1438900 on Nov 12, 2007

Great value for Silymarin. I have used this for over 5 years.

thistle protection

Posted by Reviewer3186276 on Jan 23, 2007

helped bring my husband's liver enzymes to normal levels

Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thhistle

Posted by Reviewer1602711 on Apr 11, 2008

Used for my dog

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2710494 on Jul 13, 2010

After a few days of low energy, likely from detoxing, my energy began to pick up. Wonderful product

good

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Mar 08, 2010

Jarrow is a good name. This seems to be fine.

Great for liver protection

Posted by Reviewer1497021 on Jun 24, 2009

This product really is of excellent quality, as a body builder my liver is under constant stress, however this product mitigates all physical symptoms at around 6 - 8 caps per day

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Oct 02, 2009

Take this product for awhile and then stop. What I have read is that it is something you don't take for long periods of time. Will take for about a month stop and then start again in about three months. Like Jarrow Formulas for the Milk Thistle the best.

Excellent product

Posted by 4957138944421808352 on Jan 15, 2015

Having been suffering from ocasional liver pain caused by fatty liver disease, I found taking this product relieved me from the symptoms. Sometimes herbal supplements cause me digestive upset, but I had zero problems with Jarrow's formula. Overall a great product at a good price.

indeed this works.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Dec 22, 2011

only problem is mg. is way too small. I use 1200mg or more a day to see real results on HEP C. Wish someone finally woke up and made a real high dosage capsule in bulk bottles for the serious milk thistle user. you CANNOT overdose on this stuff.

It really works! for Liver and Kidney!

Posted by Reviewer1198976 on Feb 15, 2012

I am a diabetic and have been on statins for several years. After a number of years, the toll on my liver and kidneys was getting bad. I had elevated liver enzymes as well as protein spilling out of my kidneys. After reading oosts here, and researching published research on milk thistle, I decided to take it for both my liver as well as less substantiated reports that it is nephroprotective (good for kidneys). Well, after a few weeks, my liver enzymes are now perfectly normal. The biggest news, is that my urine test for protein fell from 315 to 22 after several months of taking milk thistle!!!! I am now just a couple of points above the normal level! All this, after taking milk thistle twice a day for about 8 months. I attribute my improvement to the milk thistle. It is fairly inexpensive, and worth a try. This is one supplement I am on for life. I expect to have normal urine protein levels in a few more months.