July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thistle, 150 mg, 200 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Gentle and Works

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Jan 29, 2008

My liver panel is normal after years of periodic alcohol abuse. Before I started taking this product about six years ago, my liver panel was always abnormal. This formula doesn't upset the stomach like other milk thistle products but 2 or 3 caps at once will sometimes make me jittery. Still trying to quit drinking but plan to continue taking Silymarin.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2478253 on Aug 19, 2008

I have been using this product for sometime now. I always order it from iHerb. You can't beat it, it is a trustworthy product in my opinion.

for liver regeneration

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Jan 24, 2009

I have been on a treatment program to heal from Lymes disease. My doctor said to take Milk Thhistle at all times. I bought a bottle, used it, and then ran out. After about half a week of not taking the Milk thistle, my liver was actually hurting and I was waking in the night with the pain. I got some more, have been taking it and the pain has gone away. This stuff is good for the liver! This is also a good price for the product.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Oct 12, 2008

As a diabetic, I think it's important to pay attention to my liver. I had a bad experience with an oral medication which caused my laboratory liver profiles to reflect a condition similar to hepatitis. Milk thistle brought my liver profile back to normal. I have been taking it for about 12 years and wouldn't be without it.

The only thing that worked!

Posted by Reviewer3332721 on Jan 18, 2010

Recovering from non-viral hepatitis, this was the only thing I could take for my liver, that my sick body could utilize! It didn't upset my stomach, and slowly but surely, day by day, my liver finally started to grow stronger, and that awful yellow skin color faded away.