• Formerly known as Silymarin 80%.

• Reviews | English

indeed this works.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Dec 22, 2011

only problem is mg. is way too small. I use 1200mg or more a day to see real results on HEP C. Wish someone finally woke up and made a real high dosage capsule in bulk bottles for the serious milk thistle user. you CANNOT overdose on this stuff.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2710494 on Jul 13, 2010

After a few days of low energy, likely from detoxing, my energy began to pick up. Wonderful product

Milk Thistle for liver protection

Posted by NurseDonna on Apr 12, 2011

I have taken Milk Thistle for years and feel that it does help protect my liver from the medications I have to take as well as the occasional cervezas. Our liver is our body's powerhouse so it needs to be helped along with anything safe & natural that we can use.

great

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Aug 01, 2016

i like this product very much. good value

Excellent product

Posted by 4957138944421808352 on Jan 15, 2015

Having been suffering from ocasional liver pain caused by fatty liver disease, I found taking this product relieved me from the symptoms. Sometimes herbal supplements cause me digestive upset, but I had zero problems with Jarrow's formula. Overall a great product at a good price.

thistle protection

Posted by Reviewer3186276 on Jan 23, 2007

helped bring my husband's liver enzymes to normal levels

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on Jun 21, 2010

The formula is adequate, but milk thistle is naturally a dark color seed and when ground it is also and these have been processed; inside is a whitish powder.

still not sure.

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Oct 29, 2008

come to appreciate and trust Jarrow. Wish Iheb would have a physosome Milk Thistle formula. Would sure buy from them again. The Phytosome process enhances absorption. Hope Iherb considers this.Love Iherb services and have only rave reviews.DHL to Canada almost can't be beat.Keep up the great service Iherb. Always a pleasure ordering from yu.

makes me tired

Posted by Reviewer2421016 on Aug 29, 2014

I feel so sleepy and tired after taking this.

Didn't work well for me.

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Jun 26, 2011

This supplement caused irritation with my rectum. Not sure if it is the size of the dosage or something else in this supplement. I wish someone made a lower dose but it appears everything on the market is a mega-dose.