• Formerly known as Silymarin 80%.

• Reviews | English

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Oct 02, 2009

Take this product for awhile and then stop. What I have read is that it is something you don't take for long periods of time. Will take for about a month stop and then start again in about three months. Like Jarrow Formulas for the Milk Thistle the best.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2710494 on Jul 13, 2010

After a few days of low energy, likely from detoxing, my energy began to pick up. Wonderful product

Milk Thistle for liver protection

Posted by NurseDonna on Apr 12, 2011

I have taken Milk Thistle for years and feel that it does help protect my liver from the medications I have to take as well as the occasional cervezas. Our liver is our body's powerhouse so it needs to be helped along with anything safe & natural that we can use.

indeed this works.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Dec 22, 2011

only problem is mg. is way too small. I use 1200mg or more a day to see real results on HEP C. Wish someone finally woke up and made a real high dosage capsule in bulk bottles for the serious milk thistle user. you CANNOT overdose on this stuff.

Liver cleansing at it`s best.

Posted by 4986967227007944660 on Oct 26, 2013

I have had very high liver values, due to alcohol and pain killer consumption, which I quit a long time ago. But my values stayed high. I talked to my Naturopath, and he asked my to try milk thistle. My levels where almost 4 times as high as normal and the doctors didn´t know what to do, but after only 2-3 weeks on milk thistle, by liver values were down to normal, first time in 10(!!) years.

Take care of your liver!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Dec 06, 2013

Great product for boosting your liver and repairing any damage from drinking or medications. Jarrow is a solid company that gives you the best product!

Excellent product

Posted by 4957138944421808352 on Jan 15, 2015

Having been suffering from ocasional liver pain caused by fatty liver disease, I found taking this product relieved me from the symptoms. Sometimes herbal supplements cause me digestive upset, but I had zero problems with Jarrow's formula. Overall a great product at a good price.

Love almost all Jarrow products

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Jul 04, 2016

I trust Jarrow and have had great success with many of their items. This Milk Thistle is on of the best I've tried (along with Liver Cleanse, which contains NAC). Within just a few short days of use, I can feel my body metabolizing much better. And when I over-indulge with the drinks, I never have a hang-over using this. Quality Milk Thistle has the ability to regenerate liver cells, which is why I chose Jarrow.

great

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Aug 01, 2016

i like this product very much. good value

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on Jun 21, 2010

The formula is adequate, but milk thistle is naturally a dark color seed and when ground it is also and these have been processed; inside is a whitish powder.